So how is this game on the PC?

#1OldAngryGamerPosted 4/19/2012 3:22:34 PM
I'm just apprehensive about buying a touch to play on the pc. I've always wanted to play it but couldn't due to not having am iphone or iPad.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/2wh2dfp.jpg
#2EvisceraptorPosted 4/19/2012 4:32:57 PM
I've found it fine so far; it probably plays better on a touchpad, but using a mouse hasn't been a hassle for me. Feels mostly like a point and click adventure.

I really like the art design/sound though, so if you're interested I'd check it out.
---
Nothing is divine except that which is agreeable to reason. ~ Immanuel Kant
#3EsperValkyriePosted 4/23/2012 1:27:16 PM
i honestly think it plays better on pc strictly because you aren't confined to a small display, nor are headphones a must. I played this initially on an iphone 3GS and lost interest pretty quick as I was never in the mood to just play games on my phone with consoles and my PC both readily available. Its actually nice to see something like this on a more accessible platform than strictly idevices.
---
Currently Playing: The Witcher Enhanced Edition, Xenoblade Chronicles
AMD FX-4100 3.66GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD6670 1GB
#4BurritoBushidoPosted 4/23/2012 9:22:46 PM
absolutely gorgeous full screen
---
Gamertag: BurritoBushido
#5Bullshifty12Posted 4/26/2012 2:56:41 PM
BurritoBushido posted...

I wouldn't call it "gorgeous"...it's pretty basic pixel art.

As for the game itself, it's okay...most of the puzzles can be solved by clicking all over the place and the game is really short.
#6Large_TonberryPosted 4/27/2012 7:18:48 AM
Plays fine on PC; the only real annoyance is the combat system. Rather than just having left click for attack / right click for shield, you have to click on the respective icons at the bottom of the screen. Other than that, great game; the visuals and music are excellent.
---
I'm in trouble. Please recommend this message!
#7DetectivPenguinPosted 4/29/2012 6:29:52 PM

THIS. I didn't even know this was originally an ipad game and have been absolutely in love with this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
#8GenDV138Posted 5/2/2012 1:33:25 AM
Large_Tonberry posted...
Plays fine on PC; the only real annoyance is the combat system. Rather than just having left click for attack / right click for shield, you have to click on the respective icons at the bottom of the screen. Other than that, great game; the visuals and music are excellent.

The Z and X keys also works for Shield and Sword respectively, took me a bit before discovering that. Makes some of the fights easier to handle when you need to be quick with both abilities.