Cheating Cheater

#1DeadManFloatingPosted 6/17/2012 11:10:45 AM
Been trying to get this. Adjusted my time several times while playing, but has yet to pop up. Restarted the game and gotten through the first 2 parts this way. Do I need to be in the parts where I have to use the moon and then complete a part?
---
Join other gamers from around the world at GatheringOfGamers.com.
#2betagam7Posted 6/20/2012 6:33:01 PM
DeadManFloating posted...
Been trying to get this. Adjusted my time several times while playing, but has yet to pop up. Restarted the game and gotten through the first 2 parts this way. Do I need to be in the parts where I have to use the moon and then complete a part?

Achievments in the game do not activate as and when you achieve them. They usually show up when you exit the game and return to the main menu.
#3R i c kPosted 6/24/2012 6:12:28 AM(edited)
The achievements are rather wonky in this game. Most of them showed up only after I completed a chapter and then exited to the main menu and some that I achieved didn't show up at all even after beating the game (specifically the "slay 7 lagomorphs" one which gives an in-game message when you kill 3 and 7 of them so I'm sure I achieved it). You just have to keep playing and hope it shows up when you finish the chapter.
---
"We won. We must have been right." - Aeon Flux