I actually cant wait for the Multiplayer. Does anyone else feel the same?

#1zerooo0Posted 4/30/2012 3:24:41 PM
Topic

Ive allways wondered what God of War would be like with Multiplayer and now we finally have it. I know the campaign will probably be a little shorter because of it, but at least it has replay value in its multiplayer.

And at least the Multiplayer is different then most Multiplayer games. Well it's the most different to me. Also this will probably be the game that has the most unique Multiplayer this year. I cant wait to play as Poseidon. He's my personal favorite of the Greek gods.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.
#2StaticnovaPosted 4/30/2012 3:37:18 PM(edited)
I agree. I'm a big fan of arena-multiplayer type games. Super Smash Bros, PowerStone, Digimon Rumble Arena 1 & 2 (yeah, you read right; Digimon). So I can imagine really liking this. The arena-brawler style multiplayer mixed with GoW's insanely cool combat (dem executions) sounds delicious.

The whole customisation and god-pledging side seems interesting, too.
---
Eagerly awaiting: Guild Wars 2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, God of War: Ascension.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#3civicspeednyPosted 4/30/2012 4:10:46 PM
i wish they didnt do multiplayer i hope the single player isnt shortened and is as good as it was in the past games, but maybe the multiplayer will be good i just hope it dont take away from the single player
---
--live gt MuRdErHaRbInGeR, psn LONEWOLFpa1979
#4stephonjj91Posted 4/30/2012 4:16:16 PM
civicspeedny posted...
i wish they didnt do multiplayer i hope the single player isnt shortened and is as good as it was in the past games, but maybe the multiplayer will be good i just hope it dont take away from the single player

The single player will be shortened just a little bit.
---
Bind Tie Kill "BTK"
#5bdj72Posted 4/30/2012 4:21:13 PM
The single player is the only reason why I would get this game. I am not a huge multiplayer fan to begin with but the fact that you don't play with Kratos like the other games wouldn't of been a GOW game to me. But that is JMHO.

stephonjj91 posted...
civicspeedny posted...

The single player will be shortened just a little bit.
#6wwinterj25Posted 4/30/2012 4:59:41 PM
I can wait as I'm not a big fan for online in games and will be buying this for the single player. With that been said I am interested what other stages/game modes the online will have as I'll at least try it out.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#7SlaveofHeliosPosted 4/30/2012 5:25:22 PM
Nothing I like better than have a good game ruined by having to play it with a bunch of stupid ***** I can't punch in the face.
#8skatrx9349Posted 4/30/2012 6:05:41 PM
Nothing I like better than have a good game ruined by having to play it with a bunch of stupid ***** I can't punch in the face.

Yes...but if there has ever been a game where taking your anger out on your opponent in game was remotely satisfying...this would definitely be it. It's brutal.
#9SyggysPosted 4/30/2012 6:52:25 PM
I agree with you TC, after I saw the trailer I was super pumped, I can't wait for this game. Then afterwards I read the comments and came to gamefaqs and was totally surprised at all the negativity and hate, I really hate vidya game fans, they whine and complain endlessly about everything.

Anyway I don't care, i'm pumped as hell for this game and the MP :D
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#10zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:27:16 PM
Syggys posted...
I agree with you TC, after I saw the trailer I was super pumped, I can't wait for this game. Then afterwards I read the comments and came to gamefaqs and was totally surprised at all the negativity and hate, I really hate vidya game fans, they whine and complain endlessly about everything.

Anyway I don't care, i'm pumped as hell for this game and the MP :D

Same, and welcome to Gamefaqs. Where if a company changes too much people will hate on it, and if they dont change enough the people will still complain.

This and Playstation All Star Battle Royale are my 2 most anticipated games of the year for the PS3.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.