Multiplayer!!!

#1Phant0mLimePosted 4/30/2012 4:25:43 PM
Thats awesome. The only thing GOW3 was missing is replayability... and that will now be fixed with multiplayer. And by the gamesradaar video i watched the multiplayer looked pretty cool. Cant wait for this.
---
XBL GT-Phant0mLime
PSN-MrBrofessor
#2TheSpoonman5Posted 4/30/2012 4:53:47 PM
I saw that too! Practically wet my pants when I saw it. I've never been much of a GoW fan, but this will turn me into a hardcore one.
---
I am... The Spoonman!
#3MrStarkillerPosted 5/1/2012 12:56:41 PM
>turn you hardcore
It won't. It really won't. You'll still be a casual and fade away in a week or so. But I can change that.
#4Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/1/2012 1:44:06 PM(edited)
Yeah, unless you're big into MP games already, this MP mode won't change that. You'll play with it for a while, get the trophies if there are any, complain about cheap guys beating you down, and then move on.
#5MrStarkillerPosted 5/1/2012 3:03:14 PM
So there we have it.
#6noscope247Posted 5/1/2012 6:10:44 PM
TheSpoonman5 posted...
I saw that too! Practically wet my pants when I saw it. I've never been much of a GoW fan, but this will turn me into a hardcore one.

If you wanted to consider yourself a "hardcore" fan, you would play the GOW games and enjoy them the way they've always been. You wouldn't want to have to wait for a newer game to implement something you like, especially something as ridiculous as multiplayer.
---
PSN-xSyKoTiKx
Specs: GTX260; Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2.8ghz; 4GB of RAM
#7ZehanPosted 5/1/2012 7:31:15 PM
To say nothing of the fact that he can't possibly know that MP will be good at all, let alone great enough to turn him into a hardcore (read: casual that plays for an extra week) fan.
---
Bazinga!
#8MrStarkillerPosted 5/1/2012 10:54:09 PM
Well said, gents.
#9calvin_0Posted 5/2/2012 7:20:42 AM
TheSpoonman5 posted...

Phant0mLime posted...
Thats awesome. The only thing GOW3 was missing is replayability... and that will now be fixed with multiplayer. And by the gamesradaar video i watched the multiplayer looked pretty cool. Cant wait for this.

great, just freaking great. now GoW will become the new breeding ground for casual... next they will start complaint how GoW isnt in FTV or lack of gun....

1st sign of a failing game....
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#10MrStarkillerPosted 5/2/2012 10:20:15 PM
^Back to the joke of "God of Modern Warfare". Speaking of going casual, Diablo 3.