The fact is that God of War has never been more than a weekend rental

#1SadCubsFanPosted 4/30/2012 11:06:54 PM
Awesome series, but the gameplay isn't deep enough to play the game multiple times. You've already done all the puzzles once so you fly through them.

You can't blame them for trying to add some longevity to a series that has none of it
#2Hydra_Gundam_Posted 5/1/2012 12:26:55 AM
I play through each one several times. For costumes n stuff. N those dang challenges/trials.
---
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-
#3ClassyGentPosted 5/1/2012 12:42:33 AM
You're entitled to your opinion, everyone has the right to be wrong. It is understandable that a casual player would only do one run.
#4StringerboyPosted 5/1/2012 2:12:07 AM

Maybe for the casual kiddies. I've got at least 50 playthroughs of the first two combined.

#5ClassyGentPosted 5/1/2012 3:44:36 AM
And I suppose you keep NUR+ save points at the translator and endurance run, just for kicks and giggles?
#6MrStarkillerPosted 5/1/2012 1:06:36 PM
SCF: >can't
Sure I can. I'll make sport of it.

>weekend rental
Absolutely so. Especially for the casuals the MP is meant for. I hope they do make it an online pass sort of deal just to screw with them more. Because I'm good natured like that.

Gundam: That's a start.

gent: Just so.

Stringer: Vets tend to have around that much and more.
#7Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/1/2012 1:19:35 PM
Awesome series, but the gameplay isn't deep enough to play the game multiple times.

Try a PAIN+ Chalice run on God of War 3 and you’d be surprised at how creative you have to be. It's a whooole neew woooorld.

Now if this is a silly way of saying “It’s a short, linear game that isn’t worth spending $60 on” then yes, I suppose it is.

I hope they do make it an online pass sort of deal just to screw with them more.

How devious! And then have extra maps available as extra DLC on the same day as release. And have it be content already on the disc.
#8MrStarkillerPosted 5/1/2012 2:52:33 PM
>whole new world
No link this time.

>devious
I've been called many things. This among the finer compliments.

>day 1 DLC maps
Oh baby, oh baby.

>on-disc
And that one went right out of the park. Take a victory lap.