Best GoW Weapons/Magic

#51MrStarkillerPosted 6/1/2012 6:11:46 PM
>enough violence
I'm not moved. How do you explain this unaroused state I'm in?

>delayed inputs
I can do them pretty well on demand, but I'm just not all that great with putting them to use.

>Tetsuzanko
The game's name for the 'locked-on back then toward plus punch' move that should rams those close by and if you have 3+ magic orbs, it will send out a wicked weave (for most weapons). In this case, a Wicked Slash (the effect you see when using PKP with Shuraba). You use it on demand and it teleports pretty much to the foes location and gives them Hell.

>Durga Bombs
Indeed, the higher into the string the kick happens to be, the larger the bomb. That's the real pay off. Trip, bomb, trip, bigger bomb, trip and biggest bomb.

You spanked anyone yet?

>too slow to be useful
You can just aim for landing the Wicked Weaves. Also, dodge offset would entirely refute this claim, but you know I don't really use it.

>quote
I don't use the system as such. Not exactly.

>backtracking hidden things
Troublesome.

>altered locations
Doesn't apply to anything but the Crows. The Alfheims do have alternate foes layouts though (just as the main game would). Easy and Very Easy don't have Alfheims at all, thus they do not factor into your score (as they do on Normal and higher *as with the hidden fights that also sometimes require going out of your way*).

>how to handle VH
Cheap tricks would be a start for just getting by. Doing it with good marks too would take a bit more, but not too much perhaps. That super guide is no joke.

>P or PP on every level
Normal or higher for this.

What you unlock would be a spoiler, but when the time comes I can tell you specifics about this thing you gained. The three hour time limit for another case isn't so bad really. Especially in that you can use whatever you unlock in the future to play through on Normal without caring about ranks and just blast through everything (with items, super weapons, damage-over-style tactics, etc.). You can also 'cheat' in buying these things at insane prices instead. Your call.

>a bit stiff
How Bayonetta likes it. *HUR HUR HUR*
#52Hotel_SecurityPosted 6/3/2012 5:07:11 PM
>Tetsuzanko
The game's name for the 'locked-on back then toward plus punch' move

Ah, that. I had gotten it recently but every time I used it seemed like I must have had no magic as it was just does this small bubble which sent enemies flying...and you basically had to be right in the enemy's face. Not bad but a bit expensive.

That's the real pay off. Trip, bomb, trip, bigger bomb, trip and biggest bomb.

Ya, that's if you can get the PPPKKK thing going. I find that a simple PPK with the K held down works as you'll get the biggest bomb that way.

You spanked anyone yet?

Can't say I have.

>too slow to be useful
You can just aim for landing the Wicked Weaves.

This is what I normally do but, again, I believe the damage goes down if you don't land the earlier hits. Would almost be easier to just do two quick PKPs for probably more damage.

>backtracking hidden things
Troublesome.

Eh, not really. It's not like it takes that long, especially with panther form. Besides you feels reals smart when you find one.

>P or PP on every level
Normal or higher for this.

Normal it is, then.

The three hour time limit for another case isn't so bad really.

Doing easy mode now so I may use the "cheap instant combo doll" to plow through the fights on the speed run.
#53MrStarkillerPosted 6/5/2012 2:01:00 AM
>expensive
MoMK fuels it like nobodies business (which is exactly the case).

>bombs
A simple pKp works too. Leaving bombs for foes to run into works for me just fine. Gracious/Glorious love it. You'll get used to fitting in those bombs. Also, dodge offset would erase this issue if you learned it...

>spanking
Trip with PPPK then mashing punch by their downed body after landing the sweep. You will spank them. You already know of the OH variant she uses, I'm sure. Tried the 'whip' yet?

>on the speedrun
Why not earn Climax Bracelet and/or Rodin so you can just go wild and burn through the trash? 'Auto' isn't going to change much aside from how well you can control your character.
#54Enoch_ChingPosted 6/6/2012 12:25:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55Enoch_ChingPosted 6/6/2012 12:25:27 AM
nemesis whip in God of War 3, it combos well and all dat green shabazzle.

favorite spell? I'd say Army of Sparta, the color pallette is just cool to look at.

what can i say, i'm an 'oooh shiny' person.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator due to subversive content]
PSN and GT: sc1sserblade
#56ZehanPosted 6/6/2012 12:47:30 AM

I'm sure this wasn't obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.
---
Bazinga!
#57Enoch_ChingPosted 6/6/2012 1:36:08 AM
Zehan posted...

I'm sure this wasn't obvious. Thanks for clearing that up.

a little too hard this time. subtlety is an art.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator due to subversive content]
PSN and GT: sc1sserblade
#58ZehanPosted 6/6/2012 2:13:40 AM
So is grammar.
---
Bazinga!
#59Hotel_SecurityPosted 6/6/2012 11:06:45 AM
>expensive
MoMK fuels it like nobodies business

So I’ve heard. I’ll get to using those.

>bombs
A simple pKp works too.

With it on your feet? I would think you’d only get the “medium-sized” bomb with the feet in a PKP but I could be wrong. I’d rather not have the fire durga on the hands.

Also, dodge offset would erase this issue if you learned it...

I can do it but need practice until it becomes second nature.

Trip with PPPK then mashing punch by their downed body after landing the sweep. You will spank them.

Oh, I see. I kept using the “kick” version of the same move where she stomps on them. It’s pretty good for raising the magic meter too.

Tried the 'whip' yet?

I played with the “get over here” part of it for a while but I’m not sure how useful it is against big enemies.

Why not earn Climax Bracelet and/or Rodin so you can just go wild and burn through the trash?

Because the Marionette does it just as well.

So is grammar.

Heh.
#60zuzu304Posted 6/6/2012 11:59:22 AM
blades of chaos is all you need
---
GT: theplaya123
psn: rack1overload