Need help on a puzzle *spoilers*

#1freestyle7188Posted 3/13/2013 6:54:18 PM
So I'm stuck at the part where you rebuild Apollo's head and now I have to move this crystal where there's light shining through it. There's a movable object too but I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?
---
PSN: wholetymeusorry
#2QuadManXPosted 3/13/2013 7:02:55 PM(edited)
Firslty, pull the switch that is in front of the laser shooting lion head. Secondly, move the moveable object to the right, climb up onto the ledge, climb the ladder and jump over to the conveyor belt -- once on the conveyor (don't go past the first, rotating gear), use the Oath of Orkos to put a clone down, let it go.

With the clone travelling on the conveyor belt, jump down to the ground level, run to the left and climb up onto a platform that is sticking out of the wall, climb up some more and pull on the chain that is along the wall -- if done quickly enough, a big piece of the wall will come out to catch the large crystal that your clone will fall onto.

Hope this makes sense for you.
---
To become Chibi: Hold your prana like "Gyuu", squeeze it like "Myuu" and harden it like "Gachi" -- Rider (Eco Rider Kanzenhan)
#3NamelessJayPosted 3/13/2013 7:06:16 PM
What you have to do is pull the lever on the left of the room so the light shines at the top of the room, I can't remember if the crystal goes upwards by itself so if not have the crystal up by the conveyor belt, climb the ladder up to the conveyor belt and stand at the end farthest from the crystal, place your duplicate here so that the spinning things make sure he doesn't get to the crystal too fast. Now as quickly as you can run past those spinning things using that ledge that's right there by the conveyor belt, DON'T jump on the crystal, instead jumpe to the lower ledge so you can run over to the lever, pull the lever to get the light down, then run as quick as you can to the chain you pull to bring that platform out of the wall. Duplicate Kratos then falls onto the crystal and then that gets stuck in the thing that comes out of the wall. I really hope this helps haha.
#4NamelessJayPosted 3/13/2013 7:08:40 PM
Damn I was beat to the reply while I was typing mine out haha.
#5tidus55Posted 3/13/2013 7:23:26 PM
I had a lot of trouble with this puzzle to last night, but on my way home I figured it out by replaying the scenario over and over while I was on my home after work today XD.
---
PSN:Tidus0550
add me if you like, just put GFAQS in the message.
#6freestyle7188(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 1:19:19 PM
Got it. Thx
---
PSN: wholetymeusorry
#7keybladeXIIIPosted 3/14/2013 1:19:50 PM
Possibly the worst puzzle in the game.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!