why are some levels red?

#1AXBASS21Posted 8/20/2012 7:37:24 PM
I noticed after beating a level the circle on the map turns blue....but there are some that are red...and i have collected all gold star coins...so is there anything im missing on those levels? And is that why they are red?
#2Kittah4Posted 8/20/2012 7:41:29 PM
I don't know exactly if this is the problem, but have you completed them with or seeing the assist block?
---
Mediocre speed-runner extraordinaire
#3king_reggie_28Posted 8/20/2012 7:44:21 PM(edited)
Did you use the white raccoon leaf to get through those levels?

If so, that's why they are red. Clear the level without the white leaf to turn them blue.
---
There are three types of people in the world. Those that can count, and those that can't.
Official Tiger claws of the KI:U board.
#4AXBASS21(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 7:52:10 PM
Oh ok...makes sense thanks.....will it make a difference going back and making them blue....like is there a bonus for having your map all blue and not using the gold leaf
#5Pseudo_dinoPosted 8/20/2012 7:55:32 PM
Yeah, your file select stars will sparkle if you don't have any red levels.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
Love and tolerance FTW!
#6Kittah4Posted 8/20/2012 8:04:48 PM
If you don't let it bother you, it won't bother you. Play the game the way you want to play it.

I honestly am kinda miffed at Nintendo for cultivating these OCD-creating mechanics in their games.
---
Mediocre speed-runner extraordinaire
#7Big_Daddy_TPosted 8/20/2012 9:00:09 PM
Kittah4 posted...
If you don't let it bother you, it won't bother you. Play the game the way you want to play it.

I honestly am kinda miffed at Nintendo for cultivating these OCD-creating mechanics in their games.

You're telling me, this is someone who jumps out of bed in the middle of the night cause a small part of him thinks that the dogs need water, even tho theyre sleeping.

Or I'll go out, and about 15 minutes after, I actually question if I closed the front door -_-
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#8Bunny Destiny 2Posted 8/21/2012 4:12:38 AM
Pseudo_dino posted...
Yeah, your file select stars will sparkle if you don't have any red levels.

Really? So the sparkle isn't lost forever as soon as you use the golden leaf once?
---
Official Lopunny of the Pokemon B/W and B2/W2 boards.