When is Nintendo going to make New Super Mario WORLD?

#11goothgone514Posted 4/30/2012 1:06:54 PM
stargazer64 posted...
AdmiralQball posted...
Really what do people want from a game with World in the title rather than bros? The Cape Feather? Spin jump? Both would be toned down because of their overpowered abilities. Well, spin jump has already been done.

Yoshi? NSMBW was pretty faithful to Yoshi, with the exception of the flying and stomping, and taking him from level to level.

I just don't really see why people always insist this is a good idea.

People want (IMO) the branching paths with secret exits and levels, and a sprawling overhead map.

^^^ this
---
DETOX
#12hyliamanPosted 5/1/2012 12:26:26 AM
World is just a word... how would it be ANY different from the other New Super Mario games?

Yoshi? The Cape? One single connected world map?

If they just called the game Super Mario Bros 4, and never once called the game "Super Mario World", you wouldn't be saying this because in the end, SMW is just another 2D Mario platformer.
---
Complaints have a purpose. One voice becomes one hundred becomes one thousand. Enough common complaints among a crowd is sure to reach it's intended target.
#13SonicFan188Posted 5/1/2012 10:17:36 AM
AdmiralQball posted...
Really what do people want from a game with World in the title rather than bros? The Cape Feather? Spin jump? Both would be toned down because of their overpowered abilities. Well, spin jump has already been done.

Yoshi? NSMBW was pretty faithful to Yoshi

You could only use Yoshi in a very limited number of levels, unlike in SMW, where you could keep him between stages and use him in every level that wasn't ghost house or a castle.

hyliaman posted...
World is just a word... how would it be ANY different from the other New Super Mario games?

Yoshi? The Cape? One single connected world map?

You just answered your own question, so there's no point in anyone else answering it.
#14med088Posted 5/2/2012 7:01:07 AM
Well yeah the use of the cape and Yoshi make it pretty unique. I also feel the levels were larger and more open. I play NSMB and I can barely breathe lol
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!"