This game needs a level creator / editor

#1GoldenSun3DSPosted 4/30/2012 10:02:33 AM
Adding this in would make the game sell MASSIVELY.
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and Sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs
*Please make this your sig*
#2MrHayes77Posted 4/30/2012 10:10:29 AM
you're expecting too much from nintendo, but this is a good idea.
---
Is it wrong to have a fangirl crush on Chun Li?
#3Chenmaster2Posted 4/30/2012 10:12:05 AM
Nope Nintendo already stated that they are not interested in implementing one.

Because here's how it goes.

Want more levels? Buy more of our games and you shall obtain them.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2451-4503-4086
Monkey Hug! XP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu9-I3AMu0g
#4SMASHKING84Posted 4/30/2012 11:40:52 AM
For some reason nintendo thinks user generated content prevents sales of sequels but that's not true mario vs dk seris disproves this,lbp does,tony hawk did,etc.
Even if people are only creative enough to rip off levels from other games there are plenty of people way more creative then that.
---
The Official Jester of The NDF Most Wanted:Pkmn Conquest,Pm3ds,and Smash 4/3ds&NSMB 2!
#5Semi45aPosted 4/30/2012 12:05:04 PM
no because that would make it LBP
---
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#6SMASHKING84Posted 4/30/2012 12:10:23 PM
And how is that a bad thing? nintendo isn't gonna make mario extreemlt floaty and a level editor really only is bad if you some how detract from the main game(so far i have yet to see a game with the level editor where the only levels in the game that are fun are the custom made by users levels)
---
The Official Jester of The NDF Most Wanted:Pkmn Conquest,Pm3ds,and Smash 4/3ds&NSMB 2!
#7BringerOfPiePosted 4/30/2012 2:05:19 PM
Truth be told, most stage editors suck (Little Big Planet and a couple others notwithstanding). Not to mention most players don't know one damn thing about what makes a good stage. Could Nintendo pull off a really good stage editor if they really tried? Probably. Would I enjoy it if it were done right? Most certainly. But there's also a good chance the editor would just be really awful.
#8hyliamanPosted 5/1/2012 1:31:24 AM
Miyamoto: Here is the thing, regarding that subject which is level editors in New [super] Mario Bros, It was discussed, but I ultimately decided that it would not be practical from a design standpoint to implement.

Journalist: Any chance of revisiting that idea in a future game?

Miyamoto: It is this kind of thing. ( laughs ) I do not think that is something I would like to do, no. If another franchise might benefit from such an idea, then ( maybe ) we would implement such a thing. But I do not forsee us revisiting an idea of [ a level editor ] in the near future.
---
Complaints have a purpose. One voice becomes one hundred becomes one thousand. Enough common complaints among a crowd is sure to reach it's intended target.
#9BringerOfPiePosted 5/1/2012 12:05:03 PM
^ Jesus, that was funny as hell. A+
#10fawfulmark2Posted 5/1/2012 2:35:27 PM
MrHayes77 posted...
you're expecting too much from nintendo, but this is a good idea.

Warioware DIY and ExciteBike disagree.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.