im so....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Glitz_yoshi

Glitz_yoshi
4 years ago#1
im so bad at mario sidescroller game(except super paper mario)

im always get game overs.

im so bad at dodging enemy attacks.

i barely can beat a boss

strangely,im so good at mario 3d,rpg,sports,kart,and party series

now im training for mario sidescroller games

should i buy this game?
"phyrron!what are you doing?!are you practising binary language?!"~pit kid icarus uprising

User Info: SMASHKING84

SMASHKING84
4 years ago#2
I'm not sure what the difficulty will be my guess is harder then nsmb ds but easier then the nsmb wii
I'm actually a little concerned about it as well imo lately nintendo has been pandering to maschocists so there is a good chance this will be hard.
honestly as much as i hated how hard sm3dland was at least nintendo finally realised multiple difficulties is not a bad thing.
personally they should have three settings 1.nsmb ds hard 2.arround smb3 hard 3.and harder then lost levels to me i would probally pick option 2 but 1 one would be great as well. 3 is for the maschocists who think a game is only good if it's throw your controller at the wall hard.
The Official Jester of The NDF Most Wanted:Pkmn Conquest,Pm3ds,and Smash 4/3ds&NSMB 2!

User Info: SonicFan188

SonicFan188
4 years ago#3
SMASHKING84 posted...
I'm not sure what the difficulty will be my guess is harder then nsmb ds but easier then the nsmb wii
I'm actually a little concerned about it as well imo lately nintendo has been pandering to maschocists so there is a good chance this will be hard.

It's no masochism if you're skilled enough and don't suck at the game. I love when people call gamers who like challenging games masochists. Is the concept of there being gamers more skilled than you really that hard to grasp?
(message deleted)

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#5
Not to mention, the word "masochist" has a direct sexual allusion. Being comfortable with increased difficulty and repeated attempts in a game has nothing to do with nipple clamps or dominatrices.

Well... unless you play your cards right. ;)
GameFAQs - where the word "troll" only has 247 definitions.
Congrats! You've watered down a word to the point of having no effect.

User Info: DericViiper

DericViiper
4 years ago#6
yes I often struggle with them after playing the 3D ones. takes a good few days to get back into the side scrolling grove.
[ Gamertag: Viiper ] [ 3DS: 1977-0177-3689 ]
Animal Crossing: City Folk [ Das in e 4942-1810-9471 ]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived