im so....

#1Glitz_yoshiPosted 5/1/2012 5:24:43 AM
im so bad at mario sidescroller game(except super paper mario)

im always get game overs.

im so bad at dodging enemy attacks.

i barely can beat a boss

strangely,im so good at mario 3d,rpg,sports,kart,and party series

now im training for mario sidescroller games

should i buy this game?
---
"phyrron!what are you doing?!are you practising binary language?!"~pit kid icarus uprising
#2SMASHKING84Posted 5/1/2012 7:17:00 AM
I'm not sure what the difficulty will be my guess is harder then nsmb ds but easier then the nsmb wii
I'm actually a little concerned about it as well imo lately nintendo has been pandering to maschocists so there is a good chance this will be hard.
honestly as much as i hated how hard sm3dland was at least nintendo finally realised multiple difficulties is not a bad thing.
personally they should have three settings 1.nsmb ds hard 2.arround smb3 hard 3.and harder then lost levels to me i would probally pick option 2 but 1 one would be great as well. 3 is for the maschocists who think a game is only good if it's throw your controller at the wall hard.
---
The Official Jester of The NDF Most Wanted:Pkmn Conquest,Pm3ds,and Smash 4/3ds&NSMB 2!
#3SonicFan188Posted 5/1/2012 12:05:28 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I'm not sure what the difficulty will be my guess is harder then nsmb ds but easier then the nsmb wii
I'm actually a little concerned about it as well imo lately nintendo has been pandering to maschocists so there is a good chance this will be hard.

It's no masochism if you're skilled enough and don't suck at the game. I love when people call gamers who like challenging games masochists. Is the concept of there being gamers more skilled than you really that hard to grasp?
#4SMASHKING84Posted 5/1/2012 1:37:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5Rasputin77Posted 5/2/2012 6:57:25 AM
Not to mention, the word "masochist" has a direct sexual allusion. Being comfortable with increased difficulty and repeated attempts in a game has nothing to do with nipple clamps or dominatrices.

Well... unless you play your cards right. ;)
---
GameFAQs - where the word "troll" only has 247 definitions.
Congrats! You've watered down a word to the point of having no effect.
#6DericViiperPosted 5/2/2012 9:56:52 AM
yes I often struggle with them after playing the 3D ones. takes a good few days to get back into the side scrolling grove.
---
[ Gamertag: Viiper ] [ 3DS: 1977-0177-3689 ]
Animal Crossing: City Folk [ Das in e 4942-1810-9471 ]