Other than the fact that it exists?
*Graphically identical to the other two NSMB games.
*Raccoon Mario (just ears and tail, not full Tanooki) returns. Seeing as how there is a P-Gauge, it's highly likely that the flight ability is triggered through a running start just like in SMB3.
... and that's it.
Yeah, we've pretty much got 4 screenshots here.
Mercy is not a weakness. Its the strength that separates you from them.
- Plays on the 3DS
- Can be bought at Retail, or as a Download Title
- Comes out this August
- 2D Side Scrolling Game play
- Grassland, Desert Land, and Ice Land returning again
- There appear to be Golden Shelled Koopas
- There also appears to be a Golden Mario, though this could just be the Starman's Effect
- You can climb on Spider webs
- Raccoon Mario returns, with the P Meter, and can Fly
- Same graphical style as the first two games.
Pretty much all we know. May have missed some minute details.
Complaints have a purpose. One voice becomes one hundred becomes one thousand. Enough common complaints among a crowd is sure to reach it's intended target.