I want Wario's Woods 2.

#1jakestar0306Posted 5/25/2012 6:25:00 AM
Come on, let's make it happen.
---
Kevin Butler is one of the worst people in the gaming industry.
People who agree: 3
#2hyliamanPosted 5/25/2012 2:52:05 PM
Nintendo sure was going through a Mario puzzle fad during the SNES era eh?

Wario's Woods.
Wrecking Crew '98
Tetris and Dr. Mario
Yoshi's Cookie
Tetris Attack ( Panel de pon in Japan, but they eventually got Tetris Attack through Satellaview )
Mario Picross

I'd say that Wario's Woods is definitely the best of them though, I'd love to see a sequel.

Unfortunately it looks Like Nintendo's put their puzzle craze behind them. I don't think we have seen a Mario puzzle game from them since the SNES, apart from the occasional Dr. Mario installment. It's a shame really, Dr. Mario isn't that great...
---
Complaints have a purpose. One voice becomes one hundred becomes one thousand. Enough common complaints among a crowd is sure to reach it's intended target.
#3BringerOfPiePosted 5/28/2012 12:17:19 PM
Yeah, the DS had a lot of brilliant puzzle games (maybe the best system for puzzle games Nintendo's ever had) but most were original franchises. I think the closest thing to involving Mario was Tetris DS, which just used a bunch of NES themes.

...I've actually never played Wario's Woods.
#4hyliamanPosted 5/28/2012 6:51:54 PM
BringerOfPie posted...
Yeah, the DS had a lot of brilliant puzzle games (maybe the best system for puzzle games Nintendo's ever had) but most were original franchises. I think the closest thing to involving Mario was Tetris DS, which just used a bunch of NES themes.

...I've actually never played Wario's Woods.

Well if you do look into it, don't bother with the NES version.
There's a SNES version that actually comes with the original NES gameplay mode on it, and a Story mode where you compete against Wario's army.

It's good if you like puzzle games, but it gets a little too hard for me by the time they introduce monsters that take two hits.
---
Complaints have a purpose. One voice becomes one hundred becomes one thousand. Enough common complaints among a crowd is sure to reach it's intended target.
#5Nintendo_Fan128Posted 5/29/2012 7:38:40 AM
I don't really think Wario's Woods is the kind of game that needs a sequel. I'm fine with the NES one I have on VC.

What Nintendo needs to make is a sequel to Meteos... :D
---
Vinigortonio, my random webcomic with a weird name! www.vinigortonioenglish.weebly.com
#6Nuclear_PiePosted 5/29/2012 5:10:39 PM
I want Mario is Missing 2 first.
---
I see what you did there.
#7RedIsPoeticPosted 5/30/2012 5:33:11 AM
I actually think Wario's Woods 2 would have a fair bit of potential. Nintendo actually making use of that potential is another thing though.
---
Major Upcoming FAQ Projects: Paper Mario 3DS, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Fire Emblem: Kakusei