Wow, way to screw Wario out of a perfectly good role

#1Boo DestroyerPosted 6/23/2012 12:22:12 AM
Could have been a boss to compete with Mario for it.

But f-ing nooooooooooo...
#2CervosiPosted 6/23/2012 2:32:09 AM
Way to post every topic about this ever.
---
Bluh bluh.
#3ChibiMaddiChanPosted 6/23/2012 7:26:54 AM
I guess this is going to be the main 'whine' of this particular game, like the 'why the generic Toad?' one for the Wii verison.
---
Johnny Cage is...NINJA MIME! Winner of 3 Acadmy Awards, including 'Best Picture' and 'Best Actor' Awards.
#4RPGMaster95Posted 6/23/2012 9:53:54 AM
honestly if Wario doesnt make a cameo at the very least its proof that Nintendo doesnt even know themselves anymore
---
E3 2012 3DS Conference Recap (tons of screenshots):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEzEAwYS6nY
#5Alex_WhiterPosted 6/23/2012 2:15:11 PM
Who is to say that Wario didn't hire the Koopalings to kidnap Peach as a distraction while he takes advantage of all the money being flung around the Mushroom Kingdom?

It is not like he hasn't hired others as distractions in the past, I.E. Super Mario Land 1 and 2.
---
Zelos>Kratos Nothing can change my opinion.
Current Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwqMfK9gbFs&feature=channel_page
#6MaetchPosted 6/23/2012 2:29:56 PM
Miyamoto didn't even create Wario. As far as he's concerned, Wario doesn't exist in his Mario universe.
#7FinalBlink2005Posted 6/24/2012 3:26:00 AM
They mentioned something happening when you get to 1 millions coins, for all we know Wario might be unlocked as a playable character
#8jEr3mYPosted 6/24/2012 4:48:05 AM
Cervosi posted...
Way to post every topic about this ever.

umm what??
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 6
#9SpunkySixPosted 6/24/2012 6:54:14 AM
ChibiMaddiChan posted...
I guess this is going to be the main 'whine' of this particular game, like the 'why the generic Toad?' one for the Wii verison.

Yeah, but it's a valid complaint. In both situations, Nintendo failed to do something interesting when they had a ton of potential, and instead, (I don't know for sure, the game isn't out yet, but I'm guessing) they wasted it by doing something relatively generic and boring. Hopefully Wario did hire the Koopalings or something.
---
Gearmo, I know cleanliness is important, but for the love of all that is holy, WHY must I do it in 30 seconds???
#10StarmanJuniorPosted 6/24/2012 9:30:59 AM
I'm kind of indifferent to Wario...sure I loved Wario Land 1, 4, and VB Wario Land...

but...Wario World for GameCube was, without a doubt, the worst video game I've ever played. I've been a Nintendo fan all my life, and obsessively a Mario fan, but yes Wario World was the absolute worst Nintendo game AND video game I've ever played in my life. Like wow was it bad. It is the only game in my huge collection that I've thought about setting fire to.

Phew, sorry for the rant, but MAN did that game ever kill me on the inside every time I tried to play it.