Which version are you gonna buy?

#11sonic_brawler95Posted 6/30/2012 6:03:02 PM
I guess it really depends. I really want to play NSMB2 the day it's released, so if I'm not able to make it to a store that day, then I will go digital.
---
| PSN ID: sonic_brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#12hwb92Posted 6/30/2012 10:38:23 PM
walkthrublazer posted...
Retail for sure.

I just love the smell of a brand new instruction manual.

Haha I agree with you on that! I was thinking I'd go digital because I like having my games saved on the system so if I wanna play it it's as easy as tapping the icon. But considering I love the case artworks and the instruction manuals (I usually read them before I play any game, not so much for instructions as it is to build anticipation to play) and I know they include a virtual instruction manual but really, it's just not the same. I'll take the retail version as well!
---
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect... Then why practice?
#13Donuts_R_GoodPosted 6/30/2012 11:11:34 PM(edited)
I always go retail. The only exception is when digital is the only option.

I just love having a physical copy.

Plus, gonna pick this up along with my Red 3DS XL ;)

Gah, the only problem here is that I have to do the system transfer before I get to play it! :p
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#1490sRetroGamingPosted 6/30/2012 11:22:43 PM
Physical copy...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#15TheAlanEdgeHeadPosted 7/1/2012 5:40:29 AM
Retail all the way 99% of the time. I'll only consider digital games like Animal Crossing or stuff that you play a little everyday. That way you don't constantly have to change carts.
---
My Gaming Collection
http://backloggery.com/alanedgehead
#16Hejiru206Posted 7/1/2012 6:26:44 AM
Probably retail. I like having the actual physical game. The only game I can think of that I want digital over retail is Animal Crossing, because that makes it easy to play it daily. When I have to constantly swap cartridges I end up letting my town be barren and weed-filled because I haven't played in months.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you are a troll.
#17gamestar3000Posted 7/1/2012 6:39:28 AM
Hejiru206 posted...
Probably retail. I like having the actual physical game. The only game I can think of that I want digital over retail is Animal Crossing, because that makes it easy to play it daily. When I have to constantly swap cartridges I end up letting my town be barren and weed-filled because I haven't played in months.

I'm sorry, but that sounds like it's been taken over by a drug lord or something
---
"There's an asian better than you at it." My ass
#18Hejiru206Posted 7/1/2012 4:46:44 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
Hejiru206 posted...

I'm sorry, but that sounds like it's been taken over by a drug lord or something

That's what Tom Nook does in his spare time
---
My theory on why Mario is suddenly obsessed with coins: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/63088657
#19uhohjonahPosted 7/1/2012 5:57:04 PM
Download. It's easier than going to GameStop.
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9
#20SpunkySixPosted 7/1/2012 6:29:36 PM
hwb92 posted...
walkthrublazer posted...
Retail for sure.

I just love the smell of a brand new instruction manual.

Haha I agree with you on that! I was thinking I'd go digital because I like having my games saved on the system so if I wanna play it it's as easy as tapping the icon. But considering I love the case artworks and the instruction manuals (I usually read them before I play any game, not so much for instructions as it is to build anticipation to play) and I know they include a virtual instruction manual but really, it's just not the same. I'll take the retail version as well!

Oh my God, yes! Besides, there's always, like, that ONE move that never gets explained in game and is totally counter intuitive that you only find out about by reading the manual.
---
Gearmo, I know cleanliness is important, but for the love of all that is holy, WHY must I do it in 30 seconds???