Fresh Start: A Plan

#1SpunkySixPosted 7/5/2012 3:42:02 PM
I'm going to come right out and say it: this is straight up idiotic. The board is so bad it's driving away visitors, literally. Somebody left the board without posting today because it was so bad. What we need is a fresh start, and I think I have a plan. For it to work:

1. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US needs to avoid responding to, antagonizing or trying to reason with Billyclark. We gave him a fair chance, and he totally blew it. Like we've said, it's not his facts, it's his attitude. I know it's tempting, I've given in to the temptation too, but we can't give him anything, just PRETEND HIS POSTS DON'T EXIST.

2. Contact as many mods as possible. They need to see this, and understand not just WHAT Billyclark has done, but WHY it's so bad. That way, only he gets karma reductions/banned, not anyone innocent. I will as soon as I get enough karma.

3. Have fun and speculate as much as you want. Deep down, that's why we all keep coming here. Don't let some jerk ruin it for us.

I realized today how out of hand this has gotten when I implied that 3DSFan was Billyclark's alt in a post, with absolutely no evidence for doing so. I'd like to publicly apologize for doing so as well as for anything else I've said that may have been a result of my frustrations.

Please respond if you agree with the three steps above. We ALL need to cooperate if this is going to get better. Versus mode this is not, folks.
---
Darn bloopin'!
#2SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 3:47:03 PM
*Unless of course he lets it go, then he's fine. I wouldn't mind forgiving him and moving on, if he'll let us.
---
Darn bloopin'!
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 7/5/2012 3:56:57 PM
I think Billyclark is starting to see why we were so frustrated.
---
3DS FC: 5455 - 9667 - 3429 My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers
#4gamestar3000Posted 7/5/2012 4:27:27 PM
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/63302474
---
*Ty*: You are number 2, therefore you are s***
Luigi: What the f*** are you talking about
#5SpunkySix(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 8:59:04 PM
gamestar3000 posted...
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/63302474

Aaaaand with that, this thread has been rendered completely pointless. For those who don't want to use the link, it appears as though a peaceful understanding has been reached regarding the golden statue, therefore NO NEGATIVE ACTION IS NECESSARY against anyone. I reccomend, (and, as it seems, people are pretty much already doing this, but just for the sake of closure...) that we move on and don't hold any grudges, as that will only cause more conflict.

I for one am just glad that things worked out in the end, I love happy endings. *Ifyouknowwhatimean*
---
Can't tell if actually right, or extremely opinionated...
#6AlexxPBPosted 7/6/2012 7:14:02 AM
w00t!

It was getting out of hand! I even got a topic deleted by the mods in the middle of troll rage.
---
3DS FC: 0645-5857-1121
PSN: AlexxPB
#7uhohjonahPosted 7/6/2012 7:44:26 AM
Hooray. I was getting tired of that. Now we can move on to real topics like Corrupt a wish and ABCs!
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9