oh renzor, what have they done to you?

#81Emperor4DemiGod(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 6:02:28 PM
dude, chill. its renzor. im not trolling. i'll call him whatever i want. you shouldnt be getting upset over that, lol.

making his platforms coin blocks that you can shoot out with the fire flower was a bad idea. the floor panels disappear at a far slower rate now. his fire balls are much slower and he fires them less frequently. no matter what, theres no denying that hes much easier. also, i still stand on the music thing, along with pretty much everyone else. as stated before, nostalgia has nothing to do with the fact that its just better music.
---
wat da duck is rong wit u?- pokemon mastah
http://www.thefiestafactory.co.uk/_borders/yellow_duck_other_direction.jpg
#82Nin3DSFanPosted 8/26/2012 6:34:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#83Cyberdramon1995Posted 8/26/2012 6:50:37 PM
I've realized something that I haven't seen anyone else say on the Internet. The biggest reason that the New games are so much easier than the classics is the physics. The physics in the new games are really floaty and almost sluggish in comparison to the quick running and jumping possible in the classics. Also, the enemies move 1.5-2x faster in the classics.

Please, Nintendo, put a hard mode in NSMBU in which the enemies move considerably faster, appear more frequently, and a Powered Up Mario needs only one hit to revert to tiny...
---
Sorrow sank deep inside my blood...
#84Emperor4DemiGod(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 7:03:01 PM
Nin3DSFan posted...
Because it's NOT Reznor you ****ing stupid ****!

STOP calling him Reznor, or GET THE **** OFF OF GAMEFAQS WITH THE REST OF YOU ****ING TROLLS!

mad much, haha. calm down guy. but seriously though, his name is renzor.
---
wat da duck is rong wit u?- pokemon mastah
http://www.thefiestafactory.co.uk/_borders/yellow_duck_other_direction.jpg
#85BlanketPIPosted 8/26/2012 7:16:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#86Nin3DSFanPosted 8/26/2012 8:24:46 PM(edited)
PROVE IT!!

Oh wait, you can't. Because it's Reznor! STOP ****ING DELIBERATELY MAKING TOPICS JUST TO ****ING TROLL ABOUT HOW YOU THINK REZNOR IS SPELT 'RENZOR'!
---
What's the difference between a sheep and New Super Mario Bros' soundtrack?
#87IlluminoiusPosted 8/26/2012 8:33:25 PM
what are you talking about? did you even play the game?
#88pokemega32Posted 8/26/2012 8:38:49 PM(edited)
Nin3DSFan posted...
Because it's NOT Reznor you ****ing stupid ****!

STOP calling him Reznor, or GET THE **** OFF OF GAMEFAQS WITH THE REST OF YOU ****ING TROLLS!

Dude, whose side are you on?
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#89pokemongamesPosted 8/26/2012 8:38:13 PM
@Nin3DSFan: Why don't you just ignore him if he is annoying you said bad? You did the same thing with Toadster on the MK7 board a while back, and if I recall correctly, you ended up getting warned for it.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, and I am 100% proud of it.
#90hi_kathyPosted 8/26/2012 8:44:51 PM
no

the boss is named dinos

their wheel is named reznor

get it right srsly

see http://thewiredfish.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/218725-super-mario-world-snes-screenshot-reznor-guards-the-fortresses.png

it says so on the wheel "hi my name is reznor"