100% done with the game

#1William_18Posted 9/3/2012 7:25:52 PM
Don't get confused by the title. I have not 100% the game, I am just done with it.

I got 4 shiny stars. All I need is the one for getting 3 crowns but I have no desire to get them. Nor do I have any desire to max out my coins with all 9's. The game is just too boring to get the million+ coins.

I was pretty much done with the game by world 5 but I forced myself to finish the game with at least all the star and moon coins. This is the first time I have EVER felt this way with a Mario game and I am quite surprised.

I know a lot of you here don't really care about what I have to say but I just felt like posting my thoughts.

And luckily GameStop has their extra 50% for trade ins going on right now.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#2CircleOfManiasPosted 9/3/2012 7:27:49 PM
That basically is 100%, you did everything except kick a koopa shell into a corner, jump on it and set the game down for a few minutes.
---
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
#3solidhedgehogPosted 9/3/2012 7:42:19 PM
I get what ur saying. I ve been playin since nes days and i picked this up day one. Ive completed every level and found every coin in the secret worlds. its fun but it feels a little flat and its kinda of like fast food, its quick and easy but not as satisfying as a well thought out home cooked meal. and yes this is also first time a main mario game has left me underwhelmed as well. Im going to get a wii u for sure, but not at launch. hopefully that nintendo magic will sparkle again and will get a new inventive mario game. im still keeping the game i still love my mario games.
---
Next time I come for you, I'm gonna want some cocktail... FRUIT! -Nasty Nate
#4ss4gogeta_darkPosted 9/3/2012 7:53:30 PM
I was going to buy this game but lost desire to put 60 dollars on my 3ds (eshop cards) for a 45 dollar game. Preordered pokemon black 2 instead.
---
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning|MSI 890fxa|G.skill 1600mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.
#5Mariofan15Posted 9/3/2012 8:25:23 PM
As far as I'm concerned,getting 100% means getting all 5 shiny stars. Getting the cap amount of coins doesnt contribute to it at all.
---
2452-0983-9836 - Pokemon Black
#6AceGamer11xPosted 9/4/2012 4:43:24 AM
William_18 posted...
Don't get confused by the title. I have not 100% the game, I am just done with it.

I got 4 shiny stars. All I need is the one for getting 3 crowns but I have no desire to get them. Nor do I have any desire to max out my coins with all 9's. The game is just too boring to get the million+ coins.

I was pretty much done with the game by world 5 but I forced myself to finish the game with at least all the star and moon coins. This is the first time I have EVER felt this way with a Mario game and I am quite surprised.

I know a lot of you here don't really care about what I have to say but I just felt like posting my thoughts.

this^ until DLC.
---
3DS: 1590-4913-4456
Official Zorua of the Pokemon white 2 and black 2 boards.
#7William_18(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 6:12:18 PM
AceGamer11x posted...
William_18 posted...

this^ until DLC.

The DLC is only for coin rush mode with is completely useless to me. I am glad Nintendo is doing DLC finally though.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.