Princess Peach is the Mother of the Koopalings

#1Ritster21Posted 9/6/2012 8:26:52 PM
Why else would Bowser always kidnap Peach? Princess Peach was spending one on one quality time with each Koopaling during New Super Mario Bros 2.

Why else would she be confused about Bowser Jr. being her son? Any other person would have said "What the heck?! There is no way I am your mother!".

But Peach instead went "Really? I am your mother? Hmm?".

Peach had to think about it. Why would Peach have to even think about having a child? If I said that you were my dad, would you react like Peach or would you say "WTF?! I am not your dad!".

It's a huge conspiracy and poor Mario does not even know about it.

That sneaky Peach!
#2Dark GunnerPosted 9/6/2012 8:36:56 PM
But in the mario universe, babies are delivered by storks... so how does the whole mother and father thing even work?
---
PSN: FinalOcean
Currently Playing: Demon's Souls, BlazBlue Continuum Shift (Noel)
#3Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 8:42:33 PM(edited)
Simple. Instead of Peach being pregnant, the stork brings the baby. Peach and Bowser would still have to do the necessary steps to have a baby of course.

That is why Peach was confused. She was thinking of when she and Boswer did it to make Bowser Jr.

Peach also NEVER EVER DENIED being Bowser Jr.'s mother.
#4MarioMan847Posted 9/6/2012 8:42:53 PM
There are 2 theories about the mother of the Koopalings. One of them is the one you already stated about it possibly being Peach. The other rumor is the rumor about Clawdia Koopa, who supposedly divorced Bowser or passed away before Bowser Jr. got a chance to know who she was.

Honestly, I think the Clawdia Koopa rumor is true because Bowser did say at the end of Mario Sunshine that Peach isn't Bowser Jr's mother. Obviously there's the possibility that Bowser lied, but how could Peach and Bowser mate in the first place if they're different species? I think Clawdia Koopa is the mother of the Koopalings.
---
Games I'm hyped for: New Super Mario Bros. U, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Pikmin 3, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Kirby's Dream Collection
#5Watt64Posted 9/6/2012 8:48:24 PM
Ritster21 posted...
Why else would Bowser always kidnap Peach? Princess Peach was spending one on one quality time with each Koopaling during New Super Mario Bros 2.

Why else would she be confused about Bowser Jr. being her son? Any other person would have said "What the heck?! There is no way I am your mother!".

But Peach instead went "Really? I am your mother? Hmm?".

Peach had to think about it. Why would Peach have to even think about having a child? If I said that you were my dad, would you react like Peach or would you say "WTF?! I am not your dad!".

It's a huge conspiracy and poor Mario does not even know about it.

That sneaky Peach!

Peach is kind of a ditz in Mario Sunshine. She talks so slow! And she stares off into space all the time.
---
"Hi, mister! I'm Watt. Can I, um, get out of here?"
#6Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 8:57:36 PM(edited)
Princess Peach isn't stupid. She just acted stupid so Mario wouldn't catch on. She had to make sure Bowser Jr. didn't ruin the kidnapping conspiracy.
#7Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2012 8:59:53 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
There are 2 theories about the mother of the Koopalings. One of them is the one you already stated about it possibly being Peach. The other rumor is the rumor about Clawdia Koopa, who supposedly divorced Bowser or passed away before Bowser Jr. got a chance to know who she was.

Honestly, I think the Clawdia Koopa rumor is true because Bowser did say at the end of Mario Sunshine that Peach isn't Bowser Jr's mother. Obviously there's the possibility that Bowser lied, but how could Peach and Bowser mate in the first place if they're different species? I think Clawdia Koopa is the mother of the Koopalings.

Clawdia Koopa was just a one time joke that Nintendo Power (UK) said many years ago. She was never mentioned ever again. It was like a "Shrug of God" or "Handwave" trope.
#8Gogo726Posted 9/6/2012 9:21:05 PM
Dark Gunner posted...
But in the mario universe, babies are delivered by storks... so how does the whole mother and father thing even work?

If it's anything like in the Xanth novels, there's a method for summoning the stork.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#9IlluminoiusPosted 9/7/2012 5:01:57 AM
webs
#10Ritster21(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2012 10:36:38 PM
Bump.