DLC Pack ideas

#1The_Shadow_LinkPosted 10/6/2012 3:16:30 PM
Since Nintendo are planning to do more of these and overcharging for them. Lets see if we can come up with some fun ideas for what is possible with this. I'll run by the assumption that no new assets will be added to these games, so you can't have a DLC pack with new bosses or level themes. The rule is it must be possible to make the pack if this game have a level editor (Which it should, but that's an argument for another topic, not the point of this one.)

Here's my idea.

TINY GIANT PACK
Difficulty Rating: 4/5 or 5/5.

When starting the level, you head down and immediately pick up a Mini Mushroom. The Mini Mushroom is the only powerup you get for the level. All the enemies you face will be Giant Sized enemies (Stuff like the Banzai Bills, Super Piranha Plants and Sledge Bros.) Star Coins and Coin Deposits will generally be guarded by these enemies, and if you want the coins, you will have to take them on. First Level is Plains Themed, Second is Sky Themed, Last is Beach Themed. The Beach stage will have a segment where you must run across water and jump periodically to avoid being eaten by a cheep chomp. On the last stretch of the Third Level. You get a Mega Mushroom, making you become the giant, and you plow through a lot of regular a tiny size enemies and blocks, before finally making it to the end goal.

So your ideas, now. Post em. I want to see what you can come up with!
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#2CubeTVPosted 10/6/2012 3:28:34 PM
"The Beach stage will have a segment where you must run across water and jump periodically to avoid being eaten by a cheep chomp."

Wasn't there something like that in World 3-A or something?
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#3GarioshiPosted 10/6/2012 6:06:50 PM
Megaman pack:
Difficulfy: 2/5
Level 1: All you get from ? blocks is mega mushrooms. Every 2000 blocks, another one appears. Lakitus and Chain chomps galore. Star coins are off to the side, only regular mario can get them.
Level 2: Harder, everything is made of brick blocks and one bad jump could kill you. Giant P-switches are set up everywhere. Dangerous jumps for the star coins.
Level 3: Timing is everything. Similar to the mega mushroom tower in level 3 of coin rush. New platforms that only Mega Mario can step on appear, 2 blocks are for when you shrink. Possible to knock off the flagpole.
---
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
3DS FC: 4897-6045-5049
#4Throwback2780Posted 10/7/2012 12:31:13 AM
Speed Run Pack
Difficulty 5/5
This pack is ALL Cannon levels the first one has a bunch of enemys(Super Piranha Plants Hammer Bros Etc.)
Its in the plains
the second level has Lots of lava you need to jump on paratroopas to survive
It takes place in a Volcano the last level has Every Type of enemy in the game except thwomps bonefins cheep cheeps & Whomps It also has floating lava also the Star Coins are well just floating there :D its a beach level
---
The only reason Luigi is on Mario's Ship is so he can steal it & rename it Starship Luigi