Gold flower in Nerve Wrack pack?

#1Dylan1CCPosted 10/10/2012 9:17:23 PM
How do I get the Gold Flower in Nerve Wrack pack? I see people using it right away in play through videos but it doesn't show up for me.
#2The_shoemakerPosted 10/10/2012 9:29:08 PM
Beat the main game first, you unlock it. There's also two gold flowers hidden within the 3 levels of the pack.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#3Dylan1CC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 9:32:32 PM
Ok cool, thanks. Still haven't beaten the game. Where are the Gold flower locations in the DLC levels?
#4Mario maniacPosted 10/11/2012 2:52:33 AM
One of them is in a hidden block in the first level... but the way it's positioned, you'll need another Gold Flower to get to it. It's just before the part where you need to wall jump for a Star Coin.
---
Yessss! Shake that thorax!
Monster Hunter Tri: Adam - VMUJNG
#5Dylan1CC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 7:38:07 AM
Thanks!
#6WayoshiMPosted 10/11/2012 2:43:35 PM
That's a useless Gold Flower, no? ...
---
I...don't know what to say here. :|
YT - http://www.youtube.com/user/WayoshiM
#7Mario maniacPosted 10/11/2012 6:14:28 PM
WayoshiM posted...
That's a useless Gold Flower, no? ...

No. Use the first Gold Flower to get all the Star Coins safely, and pick up the extra Gold Flower for another level.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Adam - VMUJNG
#8Jak7733Posted 10/12/2012 12:32:59 AM
It IS a useless Gold Flower because, except when creating shortcuts for the star coins, the Gold Flower only serves as a good way to kill yourself. But, you don't need shortcuts to get all the star coins and you get way more coins doing it the way you're meant to. I always save mine for the second level.
---
What the hell is a Firioniel? Is that the cable that fits an iFrion? - ponosmcgee on Dissidia Final Fantasy
#9Mario maniacPosted 10/12/2012 4:38:17 AM
Jak7733 posted...
It IS a useless Gold Flower because, except when creating shortcuts for the star coins, the Gold Flower only serves as a good way to kill yourself. But, you don't need shortcuts to get all the star coins and you get way more coins doing it the way you're meant to. I always save mine for the second level.

That's useless from your perspective. The Gold Flower serves as a way to make the first level easier to those who aren't chasing coins and just want to get through the level; but the added possibility of removing floor blocks adds to the "Nerve Wrack" challenge. Also, "the way you're meant to"? I didn't realise there was a set way to get through these levels.
---
PSN: Zath84 Xbox Live: Wario waniac
#10thetravmanPosted 10/12/2012 9:12:23 AM
Jak7733 posted...

If you're trying to reach 15 000 coins, then heck, you NEED that gold flower.