Luigi in coin rush?

#1luigiisgreatPosted 11/15/2012 11:50:00 PM
Is this possible? it's the only thing stopping me from actually doing coin rush :P
#290sRetroGamingPosted 11/16/2012 3:36:30 AM
Nope. thank Nintendo's laziness for that...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#3TowdPosted 11/21/2012 6:01:14 AM
Yeah, shame he isn't playable in Coin Rush Mode. Surely wouldn't be much work to include this feature?
#4SpunkySixPosted 11/24/2012 10:04:18 AM
Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
#590sRetroGamingPosted 11/24/2012 2:50:31 PM
SpunkySix posted...
**Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario**, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.

That sucks. i wanted to be able to play as "Mii" in single player mode :(. seriously, what the hell is Nintendo's problem these days?.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6SpunkySixPosted 11/24/2012 7:45:29 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
SpunkySix posted...
**Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario**, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.

That sucks. i wanted to be able to play as "Mii" in single player mode :(. seriously, what the hell is Nintendo's problem these days?.

Mii too. As cool as NSMBU looks, I can't see a justification for limiting the only new characters to a side mode other than being too lazy to fit Miis into cutscenes. Which isn't so much a justification as it is a bad reason.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
#7Throwback2780Posted 11/24/2012 8:02:52 PM
SpunkySix posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
SpunkySix posted...

Mii too.

So bad puns we meet again...
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Sonic Tails Knuckles....Time to meet your Maker!