Luigi in coin rush?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Is this possible? it's the only thing stopping me from actually doing coin rush :P
4 years ago#2
Nope. thank Nintendo's laziness for that...
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
4 years ago#3
Yeah, shame he isn't playable in Coin Rush Mode. Surely wouldn't be much work to include this feature?
4 years ago#4
Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
4 years ago#5
SpunkySix posted...
**Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario**, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.

That sucks. i wanted to be able to play as "Mii" in single player mode :(. seriously, what the hell is Nintendo's problem these days?.
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
4 years ago#6
90sRetroGaming posted...
SpunkySix posted...
**Much like NSMBU's forcing P1 to be Mario**, Nintendo felt the need to arbitrarily limit 100% aesthetic options here for no reason even after people complained about it in NSMBW.

That sucks. i wanted to be able to play as "Mii" in single player mode :(. seriously, what the hell is Nintendo's problem these days?.

Mii too. As cool as NSMBU looks, I can't see a justification for limiting the only new characters to a side mode other than being too lazy to fit Miis into cutscenes. Which isn't so much a justification as it is a bad reason.
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
4 years ago#7
SpunkySix posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
SpunkySix posted...

Mii too.

So bad puns we meet again...
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Sonic Tails Knuckles....Time to meet your Maker!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived