Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?

User Info: MarioMan847

MarioMan847
4 years ago#21
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game. Also, seeing your coin count constantly go up is very satisfying, and it's a pleasure that you don't get in any other Mario game.

By the way, I'm not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU - I still gotta finish NSMBU 100% before I can make that final judgement.
Video games are awesome.

User Info: Flamingcow99

Flamingcow99
4 years ago#22
MarioMan847 posted...
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game. Also, seeing your coin count constantly go up is very satisfying, and it's a pleasure that you don't get in any other Mario game.

By the way, I'm not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU - I still gotta finish NSMBU 100% before I can make that final judgement.

Coin collecting being fun is an opinion...
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.

User Info: SpoinkRulezz

SpoinkRulezz
4 years ago#23
MarioMan847 posted...
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game.

Yes, anything developers put in their games is there because it is objectively fun...
Now playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#24

Ha,no. Quit trying to justify some poorly implemented gimmick.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#25
What they said, basically. I've about lost the urge to care much about these conversations anymore.
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.

MarioMan847
4 years ago#26
Never said it was fact, coin collecting NOT being fun is an opinion too.
Video games are awesome.

MarioMan847
4 years ago#27
SpunkySix posted...
I've about lost the urge to care much about these conversations anymore.

I know that feel. >_>
Video games are awesome.

MarioMan847
4 years ago#28
Also, I respect the 10 people who voted for NSMB2.

COINS FTW! ^_^

Again, not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU, it's just nice to see other people like the game. lol ;)
Video games are awesome.

User Info: LegendofLink17

LegendofLink17
4 years ago#29
I'd be shocked if any (but 1) of the 10 people that voted for NSMB2 actually played NSMBU. I get that it's an opinion, but... I mean, really this shouldnt even be close.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

User Info: candson89

candson89
4 years ago#30
I enjoy NSMBU more for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

For those that do enjoy NSMB2 over NSMBU, I really like to understand why. I'm not bashing and I respect opinions, but I'm really interested in why that's the case. =)
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived