Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?
2 years ago#21
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game. Also, seeing your coin count constantly go up is very satisfying, and it's a pleasure that you don't get in any other Mario game.

By the way, I'm not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU - I still gotta finish NSMBU 100% before I can make that final judgement.
---
Video games are awesome.
2 years ago#22
MarioMan847 posted...
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game. Also, seeing your coin count constantly go up is very satisfying, and it's a pleasure that you don't get in any other Mario game.

By the way, I'm not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU - I still gotta finish NSMBU 100% before I can make that final judgement.

Coin collecting being fun is an opinion...
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
2 years ago#23
MarioMan847 posted...
Coin collecting would only be pointless if it wasn't fun, but it is fun - which is why they made it the main gimmick of the game.

Yes, anything developers put in their games is there because it is objectively fun...
---
Now playing - Batman: Arkham Asylum, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
(edited by SpoinkRulezz)
2 years ago#24

Ha,no. Quit trying to justify some poorly implemented gimmick.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
2 years ago#25
What they said, basically. I've about lost the urge to care much about these conversations anymore.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Oh look, the wall is bleeding. Great.
2 years ago#26
Never said it was fact, coin collecting NOT being fun is an opinion too.
---
Video games are awesome.
2 years ago#27
SpunkySix posted...
I've about lost the urge to care much about these conversations anymore.

I know that feel. >_>
---
Video games are awesome.
2 years ago#28
Also, I respect the 10 people who voted for NSMB2.

COINS FTW! ^_^

Again, not implying that NSMB2 is better than NSMBU, it's just nice to see other people like the game. lol ;)
---
Video games are awesome.
(edited by MarioMan847)
2 years ago#29
I'd be shocked if any (but 1) of the 10 people that voted for NSMB2 actually played NSMBU. I get that it's an opinion, but... I mean, really this shouldnt even be close.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
2 years ago#30
I enjoy NSMBU more for reasons already mentioned in this thread.

For those that do enjoy NSMB2 over NSMBU, I really like to understand why. I'm not bashing and I respect opinions, but I'm really interested in why that's the case. =)
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Do you guys like NSMBU or NSMB2 more?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived