This game is still good!

#1MarioMan847Posted 11/22/2012 8:13:11 PM(edited)
So I've been playing a lot of New Super Mario Bros. U lately, and I'm REALLY loving the beautiful visuals and massive amounts of creativity that's in the game.

So, with New Super Mario Bros. 2 being my favorite 2D Mario game and everything, I popped the game into my 3DS to see if the game still holds up... And nevertheless, I was having a blast! I played some classic Coin Rush mode and I was STILL having fun collecting all of those coins!

I've been having so much fun with NSMBU that I was beginning to view NSMB2 as a liability. But it's just that coin concept that really adds to the fun factor. I was originally expecting NSMBU to blow NSMB2 out of the water. Surprisingly enough, I'm actually gonna have to take my time in deciding which game is better. o_o
---
Video games are awesome.
#2Flamingcow99Posted 11/22/2012 8:36:11 PM(edited)
Wait, you can't be serious...
Oh yeah, and here's a link for you guys who are still here. Can't find it anywhere else.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/556-
---
Poll: (E(:{)) Mario:34 or Kirby:48 (>'-')>
(>'-')>=={#} ...I've got nothing. Just pretend there's something funny here.
#3Mariofan15Posted 11/22/2012 8:27:14 PM
And here we go again.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#4MetuaPosted 11/22/2012 8:38:07 PM
Didn't you say you were going to leave this board?
---
http://i.imgur.com/yKMR7.png
"Janus's Antiques is 'Mom'. Please visit it."
#5Mariofan15Posted 11/22/2012 8:41:41 PM
Didn't you say you were going to leave this board?

He did. And like most trolls,he doesnt keep his word and comes up with some BS excuse.
---
#6SMASHKING84Posted 11/22/2012 10:27:09 PM
don't you know tc? all that matters to people is "fresh” gameplay regardless of how much the quality suffers because of that.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#7SpunkySixPosted 11/23/2012 11:00:24 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
don't you know tc? all that matters to people is "fresh” gameplay regardless of how much the quality suffers because of that.

Except the quality of NSMBU has been widely praised by fans and critics alike along with creativity, unlike NSMB2. Oops.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Sugar Rush needs to be a real game, pls.
#8MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 12:17:31 PM
SpunkySix posted...
Except the quality of NSMBU has been widely praised by fans and critics alike along with creativity, unlike NSMB2. Oops.

I don't know how many times I have to say this..... NSMB2 is littered with quality. It's just hard to see because of the same world themes and such. NSMBU is on the same level of quality of NSMB2 - it's just easier to see because of the new world themes. I'm tired of repeating myself.... As I already said, if you were to paste new world themes on top of the exact same level design that NSMB2 already has - people WOULD like it more.

Also, I'm not the only one who respects NSMB2 for it's creativity and quality. There are a few other people out there who get it.
---
Video games are awesome.
#9Mariofan15Posted 11/23/2012 12:18:50 PM
SpunkySix posted...

I don't know how many times I have to say this..... NSMB2 is littered with quality. It's just hard to see because of the same world themes and such. NSMBU is on the same level of quality of NSMB2 - it's just easier to see because of the new world themes. I'm tired of repeating myself.... As I already said, if you were to paste new world themes on top of the exact same level design that NSMB2 already has - people WOULD like it more.

Also, I'm not the only one who respects NSMB2 for it's creativity and quality. There are a few other people out there who get it.

No,it isnt.
---
#10SpunkySixPosted 11/23/2012 3:14:56 PM
MarioMan847 posted...
SpunkySix posted...

I said fans in general and critics. You are not plural people and a few people are not enough to matter, plus they are not critics. I'm not even going to argue the actual content of that post because we've gone there before and it always ends with you whining like a baby and telling me to leave because you're not very good at subtly trolling.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Sugar Rush needs to be a real game, pls.