Do you have to own the game in order to get the DLC?

#1ymg414Posted 11/27/2012 1:09:41 PM
Because I can't seem to find it anywhere in the store.
---
PS3, 3DS, New (Old!?) iPad (3).
#2DilliciousPosted 11/27/2012 1:19:29 PM
Um, yes.

You have to actually own the game.
---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115 Steam:Dillicious
#3bcorneliaPosted 11/27/2012 1:54:20 PM
The DLC is purchased within the game's own dedicated menu.
---
My old account got better.
#4MarioMan847Posted 11/27/2012 2:38:11 PM
Wait, you really think you can just play the levels for free without at least purchasing the game? I'm sorry TC, but that's sort of comedic. xD
---
Video games are awesome.
#5rush86Posted 11/27/2012 2:39:17 PM
i cant believe u asked such a stupid question
#6biledriverPosted 11/27/2012 3:21:08 PM
How exactly is it a "stupid question" Almost every other company would allow downloading of free DLC without the game in case you plan on purchasing but maybe don't know if you'll get it before it stops being free. It's pretty arrogant of posters here to be all "What you don't know that anything Nintendo does is obviously different from the way every other company handles things online???"

Awful lot of putting words in someone's mouth as well to suggest he thought he'd just get to play the levels. Again, if there is limited time free DLC some people might get it now just in case they receive the game for xmas. Several people are doing this with the PSVita PS+ games, just in case they decide to get a Vita at a later date.

You're being presumptive and rude.
---
Listen to Tom Waits
#7ymg414(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:06:34 PM
biledriver posted...
How exactly is it a "stupid question" Almost every other company would allow downloading of free DLC without the game in case you plan on purchasing but maybe don't know if you'll get it before it stops being free. It's pretty arrogant of posters here to be all "What you don't know that anything Nintendo does is obviously different from the way every other company handles things online???"

Awful lot of putting words in someone's mouth as well to suggest he thought he'd just get to play the levels. Again, if there is limited time free DLC some people might get it now just in case they receive the game for xmas. Several people are doing this with the PSVita PS+ games, just in case they decide to get a Vita at a later date.

You're being presumptive and rude.

Thank you.
---
PS3, 3DS, New (Old!?) iPad (3).