Thinking about getting this game

#11Mariofan15Posted 12/1/2012 6:18:43 PM
Holy crap, MarioMan hasn't hijacked this topic yet.....it's a christmas miracle!

Dont jynx it,bro.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#12gamestar3000Posted 12/1/2012 8:37:57 PM
TC, I'd suggest watching a few youtube videos of different aspects of the game (like the main game, coin rush, co-op etc.), that way you'll know a little of what you'll be getting yourself into before you buy it. If you're still curious/not sure you'll want to play it for full retail price, you might want to rent it just to get a feel on wether or not you'll like it. If you like what you've seen, feel free to buy it. If not, then either pass on it or try to find it used.
---
They call it "epic" mickey, I call it false advertising.
#13unreal_masterPosted 12/2/2012 6:11:49 AM
just rent it or watch a play thru
#14MarioMan847Posted 12/2/2012 4:57:07 PM
Just buy it TC, it's a great game.
---
Video games are awesome.
#15Mariofan15Posted 12/2/2012 4:57:40 PM
Just buy it TC, it's a great game.

Except no,it isnt.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#16SpunkySixPosted 12/2/2012 6:30:52 PM
Rent it, rent it, rent it. You can't go wrong when all there is to risk is $4.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#17Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/2/2012 7:04:42 PM
TC, I will explain to you why you should get it used. This game doesn't have the same quality of most 2D Mario games. By that I mean, all the soundtrack is reused and changed a bit, the stages are short and provide no challenge, the bosses are extremely easy, heck, they barely move at all, minus Ludwig and Bowser. The gameplay is fantastic though. If you haven't played the first NSMB or NSMBW, you will enjoy the game, and heck, get it new if you haven't played the above two. But if you played those two, get it used because you will feel bored after a while watching the same thing over and over again. The game lacks originality, but its fun for a pick up and play. Keep in mind the million coin thig is a gimmick: there is NO PRIZE at all, just a crappy new title screen. Any questions, ask. Also if you dpnt have Super Mario 3D Land, get it before its game, 3D Land is a fantastic game, one of my favorite Super Mario titles.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#18MarioMan847Posted 12/2/2012 7:50:24 PM
TC, I will explain to you why you should get it new. This game has the same quality of all of the 2D Mario games. By that I mean, all the soundtrack is catchy, the stages are fun and provide decent challenge, and the new coin collecting gimmick is innovative. The gameplay is fantastic. Even if you have played the first NSMB or NSMBW, you will enjoy the game, and heck, get it new if you played the above two - it'a a great sequel. But if you haven't played those two, be sure to pick them up because all of the NSMB games are fun. The game has originality, and is fun for a pick up and play. Keep in mind the million coin thing is optional and you don't have to do it if you don't want to (although since collecting coins are so much fun, I think you should do it lol). Any questions, ask. Also if you don't have Super Mario 3D Land, get it too. 3D Land is a great game, one of my favorite handheld Mario games (after NSMB2 of course).
---
Video games are awesome.
#19SpunkySixPosted 12/2/2012 8:09:36 PM
TC, I will explain to you why Marioman is full of crap. He doesn't understand basic things about game design and he throws little temper tantrums whenever he inevitably loses arguments, which happens all the time. He can't stand seeing anybody criticize this game, and he is known to be a troll at this point. For example, the last post he made was blatantly copying Kooky's because he likes to misguide people. The one time he left most people were happy about it, but he came back because he can't keep his word on anything and likes to complain about complaining. Rent the game before you buy it.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#20MarioMan847Posted 12/2/2012 8:37:43 PM(edited)
I throw temper tantrums when I "lose arguments"?

My goodness, these guys are more ridiculous than I thought. >_>

Just buy the game TC, it's a lot of fun.
---
Video games are awesome.