Thinking about getting this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Thinking about getting this game
3 years ago#21
I throw temper tantrums when I "lose arguments"?

My goodness, these guys are more ridiculous than I thought. >_>

Just buy the game TC, it's a lot of fun.

Yeah,you do. Your really childish when you cant make a counter argument.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
3 years ago#22
Mariofan15 posted...

How do you always respond to my posts so fast? Are you sitting at your computer 24/7 desperately waiting for me to post something on this board? It's a little freaky...

I mean, considering how much you all hate me, it's shocking that you still acknowledge my existence. >_<
---
Video games are awesome.
3 years ago#23
Mariofan15 posted...

How do you always respond to my posts so fast? Are you sitting at your computer 24/7 desperately waiting for me to post something on this board? It's a little freaky...

I mean, considering how much you all hate me, it's shocking that you still acknowledge my existence. >_<

Because I'm quick? Because I like to lurk?
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
(message deleted)
3 years ago#25
MarioMan847 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Some people don't harbor hate for random online people because it isn't worth it. You whine like a baby about how you're being "teamed up on" when you lose and even sent me a PM that was the internet equivalent of crying.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
3 years ago#26
MarioMan847 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Because you're full of bulls***
---
Since when do street gangs do s*** you'd see in a James Bond movie - Me playing Saints Row: The Third
3 years ago#27
I see, I see. Guess that means I'm buying the game since it seems to produce so many opinions and such, while also bringing out hostility among various posters here. Thank you very much for your opinions.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
3 years ago#28
I can say, read a few reviews, watch a few videos...the game is utlimate mediocrity in design choice, but if you rent it, you'll get a feel for it.

I wouldn't listen to MarioMan's opinions, not because peoples' opinions don't matter, but his in particular doesn't matter, because he's destroyed pretty much any credibility he once had. His love for this game is strong, but creates a false sense of enjoyment. Try it for yourself!
3 years ago#29
FrostDancer289 posted...
I see, I see. Guess that means I'm buying the game since it seems to produce so many opinions and such, while also bringing out hostility among various posters here. Thank you very much for your opinions.

You've made the right decision. :)
---
Video games are awesome.
3 years ago#30
I like how TC saw one guy post the opposite opinion of every other user, when clearly that one guy was disliked for being unreliable by said other users, and then decides to listen to that one guy that pretty much every person expressed distrust for, up to and including questioning his credibility.

Smart consumer, this TC.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Thinking about getting this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived