Thinking about getting this game

#31Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 7:32:35 PM
FrostDancer289 posted...
I see, I see. Guess that means I'm buying the game since it seems to produce so many opinions and such, while also bringing out hostility among various posters here. Thank you very much for your opinions.

You've made the right decision. :)

Yes. Because listening to a fanboy that everyone despises is an oh so smart choice.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#32SpunkySixPosted 12/3/2012 7:36:55 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...
I see, I see. Guess that means I'm buying the game since it seems to produce so many opinions and such, while also bringing out hostility among various posters here. Thank you very much for your opinions.

Yes. Because listening to a fanboy that everyone despises is an oh so smart choice.

Why did TC even bother asking if he was going to listen to any random guy on the internet with a clearly unpopular, untrustworthy opinion? He made it sound like he chose to buy simply because it was said to be a bad choice, just... what?
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#33Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 7:38:37 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...

Why did TC even bother asking if he was going to listen to any random guy on the internet with a clearly unpopular, untrustworthy opinion? He made it sound like he chose to buy simply because it was said to be a bad choice, just... what?

I'm betting TC is Marioman's Alt. Everyone gave him the opposite answer and he still went with the 1 unpopular one. That's just suspicious to me.
---
#34SpunkySixPosted 12/3/2012 7:40:50 PM
It's suspicious, yes, but mods so no.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#35FrostDancer289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:43:36 PM
SpunkySix posted...
I like how TC saw one guy post the opposite opinion of every other user, when clearly that one guy was disliked for being unreliable by said other users, and then decides to listen to that one guy that pretty much every person expressed distrust for, up to and including questioning his credibility.

Smart consumer, this TC.

And I like how you seem to be hostile towards me for no other reason than me deciding to buy a game. From what I've been seeing, this whole topic of mine seemed to bring out both sides of people on this game in terms of hostile reactions, especially from one who was hostile because I asked for clarification. Only few here seem to be civil and you certainly aren't one of them.

Now I'm wondering why I asked in the first place if this is the reaction and response that I was going to get. And for the record? I looked at some vids and the game doesn't seem as bad as people are saying it is and I still plan on buying it. It a problem? Take it up with someone who will deal with the hostility of the board, because I certainly won't deal with it from guys such as yourself, MarioFan and MarioMan847.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#36FrostDancer289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:45:11 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
FrostDancer289 posted...

I'm betting TC is Marioman's Alt. Everyone gave him the opposite answer and he still went with the 1 unpopular one. That's just suspicious to me.

Excuse me? I am not an alt of anyone and I have not said anything about this game before this topic. I will kindly thank you to not call me an alt of someone because you have a problem with them.
---
THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT? - Bad Dudes
#37Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 7:48:08 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

Excuse me? I am not an alt of anyone and I have not said anything about this game before this topic. I will kindly thank you to not call me an alt of someone because you have a problem with them.

Then why the hell did you listen to the one person this whole board cant stand? You must be his Alt if you went with his suggestion.
---
#38SpunkySixPosted 12/3/2012 7:48:30 PM
It's not that you bought the game, it's that you asked, then blatantly ignored most of our opinions. We're hostile towards Marioman because he whines all the time and generally trolls, performing TOU violations like changing quotations maliciously and baiting people constantly. He's so obsessed with this game he sent me a PM telling me to leave because he didn't like me for my opinions. Said PM advised physically harming NSMB2's creators.

Sorry I'm not particularly nice to the guy, don't see why I should be. Clearly I'm not the only one who doesn't like him, go look at the topic where he said he was leaving permanently. He was lying of course, but most people were happy to see him leave.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#39SpunkySixPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:31 PM
The guy made a parody post IN THIS TOPIC. Did you not see that?
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#40FrostDancer289(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:07:04 PM
To Mariofan15: First off, I am not his alt and quite frankly, I'm insulted that you think I am, especially since this is not only the first time I've made a topic on this board, but also the first time I've spoken with any of you. I don't care what this guy did, but frankly, if you want to find his alt, then you are looking at the wrong person.

To SpunkySix: I have not bought the game yet, so lets get that out of the way right now. Next, I have not looked at any other topic on this board, so all of you are new faces to me and I know nothing of what any of you have done. If all that he has done is true, then I won't be listening to him, though that will not deter me from getting the game since, like I said before, I had done my own research after his response.

And to both of you...Frankly, I don't think I'll be coming back to the board after the hostilities that I have been put upon me for one post. Being called an alt of a guy who has done such things and having people be like this when I ask for clarification certainly doesn't help in wanting me to stay and become a regular member of this board.

That said, I will kindly ask that you two and everyone else avoid posting in this topic so that I can properly close it since I got my answer and made my decision.
---