Thinking about getting this game

#41Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 8:10:21 PM
To Mariofan15: First off, I am not his alt and quite frankly, I'm insulted that you think I am, especially since this is not only the first time I've made a topic on this board, but also the first time I've spoken with any of you. I don't care what this guy did, but frankly, if you want to find his alt, then you are looking at the wrong person.

To SpunkySix: I have not bought the game yet, so lets get that out of the way right now. Next, I have not looked at any other topic on this board, so all of you are new faces to me and I know nothing of what any of you have done. If all that he has done is true, then I won't be listening to him, though that will not deter me from getting the game since, like I said before, I had done my own research after his response.

And to both of you...Frankly, I don't think I'll be coming back to the board after the hostilities that I have been put upon me for one post. Being called an alt of a guy who has done such things and having people be like this when I ask for clarification certainly doesn't help in wanting me to stay and become a regular member of this board.

That said, I will kindly ask that you two and everyone else avoid posting in this topic so that I can properly close it since I got my answer and made my decision.

No one is being hostile towards YOU. It's Marioman everyone is hostile to.
---
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
#42Mariofan15Posted 12/3/2012 8:14:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]