Thinking about getting this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Thinking about getting this game

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
4 years ago#41
To Mariofan15: First off, I am not his alt and quite frankly, I'm insulted that you think I am, especially since this is not only the first time I've made a topic on this board, but also the first time I've spoken with any of you. I don't care what this guy did, but frankly, if you want to find his alt, then you are looking at the wrong person.

To SpunkySix: I have not bought the game yet, so lets get that out of the way right now. Next, I have not looked at any other topic on this board, so all of you are new faces to me and I know nothing of what any of you have done. If all that he has done is true, then I won't be listening to him, though that will not deter me from getting the game since, like I said before, I had done my own research after his response.

And to both of you...Frankly, I don't think I'll be coming back to the board after the hostilities that I have been put upon me for one post. Being called an alt of a guy who has done such things and having people be like this when I ask for clarification certainly doesn't help in wanting me to stay and become a regular member of this board.

That said, I will kindly ask that you two and everyone else avoid posting in this topic so that I can properly close it since I got my answer and made my decision.

No one is being hostile towards YOU. It's Marioman everyone is hostile to.
0476-5632-3140:Pokemon White 2
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Thinking about getting this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived