What should Really be the Game's Name? NSMB2 or NSMBG?

#1King_KaizoPosted 12/1/2012 4:51:32 PM
What do prefer? this being the Sequel to the Praised NSMB. or the Beta Name New Super Mario Bros. Gold. as if it were a Sub game from the NSMB Series. i prefer NSMBG. fits the Gimmick
---
CODE COMPLETE. NOW PREPARING TO KILL THROWBACK2780
#2BabyLuigiOnFirePosted 12/1/2012 4:54:52 PM
New Super Mario Bros.: The Golden Age

Cheesy name, especially for a game like this, but I like it more than the current name since NSMB2 has nothing to do with Super Mario Bros. 2
---
Baby Luigi>All
#3SpunkySixPosted 12/1/2012 4:56:57 PM
NSMBG makes more sense.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Pert the Buppet for SSBU
#4Maxx_the_SlashPosted 12/1/2012 6:02:38 PM(edited)
It should be called Super Wario Land 7. It's subtitle would be "Mario Took His **** Back. Deal With it Wario".

You know, because it has the treasure- and gold-collecting aspect that Wario Land is known for.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Coming 12-25-12
#5SpunkySixPosted 12/1/2012 6:06:35 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
It should be called Super Wario Land 7. It's subtitle would be "Mario Took His **** Back. Deal With it Wario".

You know, because it has the treasure- and gold-collecting aspect that Wario Land is known for.

Laughed way too hard at that title. This sooooo should have been a Wario game, my God...
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Pert the Buppet for SSBU
#6IlluminoiusPosted 12/1/2012 9:51:41 PM
Gimmick
#7EngineR2Posted 12/3/2012 3:26:47 PM
New Super Mario Bros. Gold.

Honestly, though, I think it should've been called More Super Mario Bros., not New. Especially after the Wii game.
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#8BabyLuigiOnFirePosted 12/3/2012 5:23:53 PM
EngineR2 posted...
Honestly, though, I think it should've been called More Super Mario Bros., not New. Especially after the Wii game.

Actually, the proper name should be More of the Same Super Mario Bros.
---
Baby Luigi>All
#9SpunkySixPosted 12/3/2012 7:38:27 PM
BabyLuigiOnFire posted...
EngineR2 posted...

I like NSMBG just fine.

New Super Mario Bros Gangnam. Because there's this song called Gangnam Sty- *is shot*
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#10Throwback2780Posted 12/3/2012 7:44:17 PM
SpunkySix posted...
BabyLuigiOnFire posted...
EngineR2 posted...

I like NSMBG just fine.

New Super Mario Bros Gangnam. Because there's this song called Gangnam Sty- *is shot*

YES! I bet that beach stage will be Funky!
---
Rock Candy is Awesome!
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!! That hurt!! Where'd you learn to fight? You must be cheating!
More topics from this board...
Prima Guide questionmiiwiihehe19/21 6:55AM