Should i re-Buy this Or Kirby's Dream Collection?

#21SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 3:22:26 AM
Idk how someone can play black and white games in this day in age. besides kirby air ride isn't on this disc to me they charged 30 bucks for barely over 10 dollars worth of games.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#22SMASHKING84Posted 12/4/2012 3:29:07 AM
StarmanJunior posted...
New Theory: MarioMan works for Nintendo and he stalks the board trying to convince people that it's flawless and that they should buy it, even if it requires not buying bread for a few weeks.

Like come on, I'm not afraid to point out the flaws in the games that I like...the games that I love...or even my favourite games of all time! I feel that there's a difference between liking something and thinking that it's good.

Example:
I legitimately enjoyed Bill and Ted for gameboy, Speedy Gonzales for SNES, Elevator Action, Mario Clash, and even Drakkhen. Do I think they're good games? No I do not. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to enjoy them!

the problem is about half of this board is calling this game terrible.

if they were ALL saying this game is good inspite of it's flaws then i'd agree with you.

And not only that there labelling somethings flaws even though people like those ideas.

if i like easy games how's that a flaw if you don't fine,but it's only a flaw if everyone agrees it'sa problem.

it's like this i don't like onions but that doesn't mean that anything with onions on it is automatically flawed.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
unless i state otherwise everything i say is MY opinion.
#23SpunkySixPosted 12/4/2012 4:36:35 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
StarmanJunior posted...
New Theory: MarioMan works for Nintendo and he stalks the board trying to convince people that it's flawless and that they should buy it, even if it requires not buying bread for a few weeks.

Like come on, I'm not afraid to point out the flaws in the games that I like...the games that I love...or even my favourite games of all time! I feel that there's a difference between liking something and thinking that it's good.

Example:
I legitimately enjoyed Bill and Ted for gameboy, Speedy Gonzales for SNES, Elevator Action, Mario Clash, and even Drakkhen. Do I think they're good games? No I do not. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to enjoy them!

if they were ALL saying this game is good inspite of it's flaws then i'd agree with you.

And not only that there labelling somethings flaws even though people like those ideas.

if i like easy games how's that a flaw if you don't fine,but it's only a flaw if everyone agrees it'sa problem.

it's like this i don't like onions but that doesn't mean that anything with onions on it is automatically flawed.

Unlike onions, Nintendo games are supposed to be made so that EVERY TYPE OF GAMER can enjoy them. That's why Epic Yarn had balls hard challenges and that's supposedly why the SL was made. So that the game could be hard and anybody that wanted an easy game could use it.

Unlike onions, I don't pay $40 for them, I don't have to wait years for them to be made, and I don't have to worry about their originality. No onion I know has a hyped up reward. I've never seen somebody assign a B team to growing onions.

Awful analogy.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#24LOLRIFANPosted 12/4/2012 5:04:46 AM
SpunkySix posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
StarmanJunior posted...

Example:

Unlike onions, Nintendo games are supposed to be made so that EVERY TYPE OF GAMER can enjoy them. That's why Epic Yarn had balls hard challenges and that's supposedly why the SL was made. So that the game could be hard and anybody that wanted an easy game could use it.

Unlike onions, I don't pay $40 for them, I don't have to wait years for them to be made, and I don't have to worry about their originality. No onion I know has a hyped up reward. I've never seen somebody assign a B team to growing onions.

Awful analogy.

You also wouldn't CHOOSE to buy an onion KNOWING ITS AN onion and whine like a little baby when it's not an onion.

you could tell if you actually watched the videoes of this game this game was gonna be easy.

futher more if the games to easy STOP ABUSING POWER UPS.

You know they make the game easy yet you choose to use them anyways.
I'm glad to know that i can play a game in god mode and whine it's too easy.

NEWS FLASH if smb1 had a flight power up it would be nearly impossible to die.

let's not forget smb3 offered free pwings if you keep getting gameovers. the difference is old games automatically get a free pass and you know it.

if you want to play mario either put up with it as YOU KNOW IT'LL ALWAYS BE or go play rayman origins/super meat boy instead.

this game is meant for kids not entitled brats who think games should only be for elitists like them and forget they were kids once too.

I hope nintendo makes a mario game so hard it make i wanna be the guy look like a kirby game so you'll finally learn that hard doesn't automatically mean fun.

And frankly i wouldn't even care if a game was hard IF IT STILL WAS ENJOYABLE after i mastered it.

once i got used to nsmbwii it bored me to tears this game may not be hard but at least it's not using the hard difficulty to mask the fact the levels suck.
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#25JimmyMimpsonPosted 12/4/2012 5:31:01 AM
KIRBYKIRBYKIRBYKIRBY
Seriously, you can't give up 6 amazing games for 1 okay one, you crazy!
---
"Thank God Bramble Blast is such an epic track or else I would be beating my kielbasa against a waffle iron by this point."-ResidentEvilKoala
#26CheatFreak47Posted 12/4/2012 7:49:32 AM
<(-^O^-)>
---
Join My Nintendo Clan! http://tinyurl.com/nintyzone
I still play Brawl for fun. PM me with your FC if you wanna go a few rounds. 3DS: 5026-4841-9381
#27StarmanJuniorPosted 12/4/2012 7:50:48 AM
Actually the challenge thing isn't so much a flaw...and I don't remember them giving out free pwings in smb3 for dying too much.

I'd say the flaws are about how this game was announced and came out suspiciously quickly, until everyone realized that everything was just pretty much copied and pasted, graphics, music, character/enemy design, backgrounds, themes, etc. This causes the game to lack any sort of identity or charm, and even the boss battles are copied and pasted, and horribly predictable.

As for the challenge, if they knew this game was going to be coin heavy they would've tinkered the life system differently, but that would've caused them not to have to copy and paste something, and god knows they wouldn't want to do that.

It's not that the game is so much bad, it's just that everything that it "boasts" is horribly mediocre because they didn't take the time to give anything a proper identity, and I call the game flawed because strictly on a contentual basis, it IS flawed.
#28SpunkySixPosted 12/4/2012 4:35:29 PM
LOLRIFAN posted...
SpunkySix posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
StarmanJunior posted...

Example:

Awful analogy.

You also wouldn't CHOOSE to buy an onion KNOWING ITS AN onion and whine like a little baby when it's not an onion.

you could tell if you actually watched the videoes of this game this game was gonna be easy.

futher more if the games to easy STOP ABUSING POWER UPS.

You know they make the game easy yet you choose to use them anyways.
I'm glad to know that i can play a game in god mode and whine it's too easy.

NEWS FLASH if smb1 had a flight power up it would be nearly impossible to die.

let's not forget smb3 offered free pwings if you keep getting gameovers. the difference is old games automatically get a free pass and you know it.

if you want to play mario either put up with it as YOU KNOW IT'LL ALWAYS BE or go play rayman origins/super meat boy instead.

this game is meant for kids not entitled brats who think games should only be for elitists like them and forget they were kids once too.

Too long 2 post fully

I like how you assume that:

-I abuse power-ups (which are supposed to be fun to use)
-I somehow knew the coin gimmick would be useless beforehand even though that's not what was shown
-I somehow knew that so much was recycled beforehand even though that's not was shown
-I want a game that is IWBTG hard
-I think that difficulty was the ONLY aspect that made this game relatively lame
-I have insanely low expectations of Nintendo
-I found this game up to par in the first place
-I agree that NSMBW sucks

And then somehow you don't support any of that. Quite a few assumptions there, you might want to think before you post next time. Nice try though.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
Even a single drop makes ripples...
#29StarmanJuniorPosted 12/4/2012 7:55:14 PM
Oh Spunky, you complete me.
#30MrSpacelySlatePosted 12/6/2012 8:19:48 AM
...you're really going to choose this soulless, cashed in, mediocre at best rehash over a good collection of great, classic games that has some unique stuff in it?

Why did you even make this topic in the first place? Go get Kirby and then go sit in the corner for suggesting this game over that.