This game has sold more than NSMBU

#21Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:20:33 AM
AhnoldDood posted...
Kooky_von_Koopa posted...
Look who's talking, the fanboy.

Whatever you say, user-who-decided-to-name-his-username-after-a-character.

I also love how you two (you and Starman) are getting prissy because I decided to call out TC on his idiocy. Nooooo, NSMB2, the game that came out eariler on the system that sold more, got more sales than NSMBU? Do go on.

My username was made many years ago, didn't even know this existed, I was a young fanboy then, but I was lazy to change it and I leftit as it was. What I was referrig is that NSMB2 is outselling NSMBU in monthly sales, not all-time, naturally NSMB2 would sell more (You think I am an idiot? I am not fool). Sorry if I confused you. but ask before asking someone idiot, specially me, fella.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#22AhnoldDoodPosted 1/17/2013 1:51:40 PM
My username was made many years ago, didn't even know this existed, I was a young fanboy then, but I was lazy to change it and I leftit as it was. What I was referrig is that NSMB2 is outselling NSMBU in monthly sales, not all-time, naturally NSMB2 would sell more (You think I am an idiot? I am not fool). Sorry if I confused you. but ask before asking someone idiot, specially me, fella.

If you knew how much it sold, and why its selling, why make a thread about it? Its like me making a thread about how the PS2 outsold the GC and Xbox. Like, no, really?
#23Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 2:50:12 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

If you knew how much it sold, and why its selling, why make a thread about it? Its like me making a thread about how the PS2 outsold the GC and Xbox. Like, no, really?

Again, I didn't say OVERALL sales, but MONTHLY sales damn it. Naturally NSMB2 takes the competence.Can't you just understand or it's too hard for your brain to get it?
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
#24BabyLuigiOnFirePosted 1/17/2013 6:11:48 PM
Maybe you should word your topic a little better
---
Baby Luigi>All
#25Kooky_von_Koopa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:56:10 PM
BabyLuigiOnFire posted...
Maybe you should word your topic a little better

Even if I did, there will always be closed minded humans in this civilization.
---
#26MrSpacelySlatePosted 1/18/2013 7:43:50 PM
Same reason NSMBDS sold much more than NSMBW.

The system it was on sold much better.
#27Dark_LawlPosted 1/21/2013 2:34:54 AM
gamestar3000 posted...
People are sick of the NSMB series too. NSMBU was NO system seller!

O rly?

</owl>

Oh? I guess that explains the 65% attachment rate NSMBU has with the Wii U......

Wait.
---
Gaming is going to die again.