New Super Mario Bros. 2 Challenges

#31MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:30:57 PM(edited)
HAHA! YOU'RE DEAD NOW BOWSER!

Wait.... Weren't you already dead? Ya know.... Since you were bones and everything? >_>
---
Video games are awesome.
#32MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:40:44 PM
5 Shining Stars! Well, that does it for the Speed Run! My final time is 4 hours and 12 minutes, which gives me a whopping 2 hours to spare! SWAG.

Even though there were some mad upsets, I still had a lot of fun (as I always do when I play this game). I hope I'm not the only one doing these challenges, because then I'd be the only one experiencing this awesomeness..... Which, of course, would be sad. xD

Anyways, I'm gonna take a break from this game for a while. But I'll be back soon to do the Coin-Reject Run, which will be fun because I'll be posting my (intentionally) low coin records so you can see how I'm doing. Stay tuned!

Gosh, why am I talking like this is a TV show or something.... Nobody is reading this. -__-
---
Video games are awesome.
#33Throwback2780Posted 1/17/2013 12:32:33 AM
Coin-Reject Run in a nutshell.

Coin 1:hey, Dan, Mario's gonna get us!

Coin 2:he sure is! he just passed us! what do we do!

Coin 1:we wait brother, we wait.
---
"Money can't buy happiness...
but it can buy bacon. and that's close enough."-Kooky_Von_Koopa. Official Snivy of the Pokemon X & Y Boards.
#34MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:28:04 PM
lol xD
---
Video games are awesome.
#35MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:16:20 PM(edited)
Man, the Coin-Reject Run is hard - especially since it's a 100% run...
---
Video games are awesome.
#36Mariofan15Posted 1/18/2013 3:28:54 PM
5 Shining Stars! Well, that does it for the Speed Run! My final time is 4 hours and 12 minutes, which gives me a whopping 2 hours to spare! SWAG.

Even though there were some mad upsets, I still had a lot of fun (as I always do when I play this game). I hope I'm not the only one doing these challenges, because then I'd be the only one experiencing this awesomeness..... Which, of course, would be sad. xD

Anyways, I'm gonna take a break from this game for a while. But I'll be back soon to do the Coin-Reject Run, which will be fun because I'll be posting my (intentionally) low coin records so you can see how I'm doing. Stay tuned!

Gosh, why am I talking like this is a TV show or something.... Nobody is reading this. -__-

Got that right. Your the only one who even gives a damn about this. And I'm totally serious.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4513-9468-5924
#37SmokedChiliPosted 1/19/2013 8:49:50 AM
Mariofan15 posted...

Got that right. Your the only one who even gives a damn about this. And I'm totally serious.

Aaah but what are the odds that you are secretly reading this while using the "nobody cares" card to make it seem like it's true?

As if the number of posts and posters meant anything in the first place. ;P
---
I'm up to my nipples in stupid Internet arguments.
#38MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 9:47:53 PM
Haven't updated this in a while, I'll definitely post some Coin-Reject Run stuff soon.
---
Video games are awesome.
#39MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:08:24 AM
Just to prove that this is still alive, I'm gonna post my Coin-Reject Run records for World 1 and World 2 (the only worlds I've completed so far). Keep in mind that the goal is to get the LEAST amount of coins as you can, so it's a tedious run.

World 1-1: 17 Coins
World 1-2: 11 Coins
World 1-3: 1 Coin
World 1-Tower: 6 Coins
World 1-4: 0 Coins
World 1-5: 3 Coins
World 1-A: 1 Coin
World 1-Castle: 7 Coins

World 2-1: 5 Coins
World 2-2: 0 Coins
World 2-3: 72 Coins
World 2-A: 12 Coins
World 2-Tower: 18 Coins
World 2-Ghost House: 7 Coins
World 2-4: 52 Coins
World 2-5: 0 Coins
World 2-B: 0 Coins
World 2-Castle: 8 Coins

It's really annoying getting all the Star Coins while dodging regular coins...... The Extreme Coin Madness Run is gonna be way more fun...
---
Video games are awesome.
#40MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:08:44 AM
I'll update ya on World 3 and World Mushroom later.
---
Video games are awesome.