Wierd thing happened

#1phil32101Posted 2/1/2013 4:46:32 PM
Ok. I got on today and I used almost all of the mushroom houses a long time ago. But when I get on the mushroom houses are back. I have no idea why. When I load my saved game (After I beat star world and everything besides all the paths) and they are back. I have no clue how. Anyone can explain this to me?
---
So your telling me you have Pepsi and did not tell me?!
#2aces4839Posted 2/2/2013 8:04:11 AM
beating star world revives the houses and they never disappear.
---
PSN: aces4839 --- feel free to add me.
#3phil32101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:39:39 PM
aces4839 posted...

But I did not collect all the moon coins yet and when I did go to a house it went away. Then I had to get off. Do they come back after the next level you play?
---
#4silktailPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:15 PM
phil32101 posted...
When I load my saved game (After I beat star world and everything besides all the paths) and they are back. I have no clue how. Anyone can explain this to me?

Did you get a New Super Mario Bros. 2 SpotPass notification recently? (I know I did here in the UK.)

Sometimes these SpotPasses will make all the Toad Houses reappear again. OR, if you already have Unlimited Toad Houses, they make all the Rainbow courses appear.

(Admittedly I haven't been able to tell which ones will do this, so I just check after each SpotPass the game gets.)

I thought you had to beat every single course, turning them blue. (While the Star World just happened to be the last ones for most people.)
---
#5phil32101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 3:40:59 PM
Well I don't really care any more because I have beat the game and now there all blue so I am happy. P.S. I HAVE LIKE MORE THAN 800+ lives! Holy crap!
---