Co-Op Lag

#1phil32101Posted 2/5/2013 3:02:28 PM
I finaly got to try out the Co-op mode. Let me tell you, it sucks! It takes forever to find Luigi. Luigi has to do this long wait before your name shows up on his 3DS. If your Mario the wait is NOT worth it! When you play and one of you dies then it lags up. Don't go head and play Bowser's Castle at the end if the other player have not made it that far. They will not know what the Clown thingy does. Eventually when people die alot it lags up so much it sucks. Then you get kicked! If you close the 3DS then you both get kicked. If you get to far (At least 2 chairs away) then it lags and (Guess what happens next) you get kicked. Let me tell you the other person I played with sucked.
---
So your telling me you have Pepsi and did not tell me?!
#2Viridian85Posted 2/7/2013 9:02:55 AM
I've never had any of these issues

I have found co-op to be a wonderful experience and the fact that you get double coins is a nice bonus
#3paper_waterPosted 2/13/2013 1:37:12 PM
Ccan u do downlload plaay orr nnot?
---
Team lunar will GLADLY accept ANY Red/blue rescue team Rescue request,no rewards needed.just pm me the code and expect a reply in a day or 2.
#4phil32101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 4:50:40 PM
paper_water posted...
Ccan u do downlload plaay orr nnot?

There is no download play but I wish there was. I know ppl with 3DS but not this game.
---
So your telling me you have Pepsi and did not tell me?!
#5paper_waterPosted 2/16/2013 1:40:52 PM
Well that sucks.well,at least i got the game so i can play with my couzin.
---
Team lunar will GLADLY accept ANY Red/blue rescue team Rescue request,no rewards needed.just pm me the code and expect a reply in a day or 2.