What Do You Like About the Celebration Book?

#1redmario217Posted 10/3/2012 7:15:54 PM
I like about the following:

1. Twinkle Popo Before Kirby
2. Our Favorite Moments in DL1 to 64
3. Waddle Dee (From Old to New)
4. Popstar Pop Quiz
5. Print Gallery
6. Cavalcade of Kirbys (Although they made one mistake on the answer.)
---
Mario Party and Kirby!
It was my first time since 1999.
#2MottmanPosted 10/3/2012 7:34:23 PM
Pretty much everything, I love little series history books like that when they're well-made. But I guess my favorite things about it:

- covers EVERY Kirby game released in North America, even the spinoffs
- has lots of comments from the various developers, with nice explanations and interesting facts
- lots of character artwork over the years, it was nice to see official drawings of animal buddies, various baddies, etc.
- info about Kirby's origins, including official ads and sketches of the "Twinkle Popo" days
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Xenoblade Chronicles
#3The Vic ViperPosted 10/4/2012 5:24:39 PM
I like that they gave us a fantastic book and still kept the price of the game at $40.
---
~ The Vic Viper ~
"I have nightmares about hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you."
#4RunetheKoopaPosted 10/5/2012 7:48:54 AM
I don't know, it wasn't released in Europe and the selfish and ungrateful people who did get this game haven't uploaded it to the internet.
#5pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 9:18:14 AM
Why are you still whining about this? You're getting the game at some point. Unlike the many games you get that we don't.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#6MottmanPosted 10/5/2012 10:40:23 AM
pokedude900 posted...
Why are you still whining about this? You're getting the game at some point. Unlike the many games you get that we don't.

Has this been officially confirmed? If so, I'm happy for those people, they definitely don't deserve to miss out on this collection.

RunetheKoopa posted...
I don't know, it wasn't released in Europe and the selfish and ungrateful people who did get this game haven't uploaded it to the internet.

Call me fussy, but the artbook's pages aren't stapled together, they are glued together, and you'd have to bend the binding big-time to flatten out the pages enough to be able to scan the entire page. And as I am the type of person who protects their books at all costs and keeps them looking as new as possible for as long as possible, I'm not going to abuse my book for the sake of scanning its pages. The book definitely wasn't made with scanning in mind.
---
My name is Mottman, and I approve this message.
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Xenoblade Chronicles
#7pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 10:54:13 AM
It's listed on the release data page as TBA 2012.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#8RunetheKoopaPosted 10/6/2012 3:59:32 AM
Mottman posted...
RunetheKoopa posted...

Call me fussy, but the artbook's pages aren't stapled together, they are glued together, and you'd have to bend the binding big-time to flatten out the pages enough to be able to scan the entire page. And as I am the type of person who protects their books at all costs and keeps them looking as new as possible for as long as possible, I'm not going to abuse my book for the sake of scanning its pages. The book definitely wasn't made with scanning in mind.

I see. So the collection book was designed with the purpose of sending a big "Screw you" to Europe and Australasia in mind.
#9zinformantPosted 10/6/2012 7:43:21 AM
RunetheKoopa posted...
I see. So the collection book was designed with the purpose of sending a big "Screw you" to Europe and Australasia in mind.

Funny, but you need to grow up and wait until you get a copy. Whining will get you nowhere. It is very nice, though I will not allow myself to sit and read it in one session...treating it more as a 'coffee table book' of sorts.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#10mdfmkrules9999Posted 10/6/2012 10:17:08 PM
RunetheKoopa posted...
Mottman posted...
RunetheKoopa posted...

exactly. Enough with the big "N's" anti-Europe nonsense, am i right?