Stuck

#1PTR1023Posted 5/15/2012 4:11:26 AM
So i defeated all the towers... all the way up to the Demon Tower... and now waiting for the next tower which it says will be coming soon.

and ive caught all the Common and Uncommon monsters of every tower... and couple Rare, Legends and Uniques as well.

so what do i do now?

Im in need of Coins in order to do the Gacha. which usually gives me a monster that i already have and 5 Coins go to waste most of the time... but i still need Coins. How do i get more coins? i tried summoning monsters from the Novice tower, leveling them up to Master and then unsummoning them... it gives me a coin sometime and a potion the other.

is there an easier or a faster way to earn coins?

and there's no point in me keep battling monsters right now since i pretty much caught all the Commons and Uncommons... but the Rare (yellow) ones and up just are too "rare" to catch unless you get them through Gacha.

so what do i do?

just wait for the next update and Tower?

im stuck...
#2Kenji999Posted 5/15/2012 11:21:29 AM
Unsummon master monsters for some free tokens, or fight monsters to level up. That's what I've been doing while waiting for the update.
#3PTR1023(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 10:13:48 PM
yea thats kinda what ive been doing... really the only thing i could be doing at this point...

but is there a rate as to how often an unsummoned Master monster will give you a token? because sometimes, they also give you potions instead.

Why isnt there a wiki page for this game yet? or any kind of guide?? guessing the game's not as big yet?