Carley *Spoiler*

#1Fenrir777Posted 8/29/2012 7:21:13 PM
So, is there an option i must do to save Carley from being shot?
Seriously she can't die! She was the one i trusted the moste! Any help would be great.

Cheers
---
Gamertag: Shadow xSTARx
#2southStarFistPosted 8/29/2012 7:24:42 PM
True. I want to know this as well
---
AHHHHHH ATATATATATATATATATA....your already dead >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbz7NXCgoMI
#3codyallen25Posted 8/29/2012 7:26:06 PM
Nope. Sucks don't it?
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#4Deadmeat20Posted 8/29/2012 7:27:57 PM
I have gone through every decision in chapter 4 and so far, Carley dies. I'm going to start this whole damn episode over and keep trying everything. I wanted to bang-- I mean I wanted Carley to live. For entirely wholesome reasons.

Hell, I might just start this whole goddamn series over and side with Kenny 110% of the time. Maybe then when the option "I did it!" comes up, she'll try to shoot me instead.

Anyways, Tell Tale is pissing me off. I wish there was an option that says "Lilly, if you value our friendship then you'll drop this." Since I'm the only person she has left, she might listen to me. Unfortunately, Tell Tale doesn't seem to understand a decision based game.

I'll update you guys if I manage to find a way to keep Carley alive.
---
GT: Bloodredtyrant
I brainstorm with my multiple personalities.
#5Fenrir777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 7:29:18 PM
First it indicates that they like are about to fall in love.
Then that powersick b**** shoots her in the head due to a suspicion!?
Ill do anything in my power for that witch to die now lol x)
---
#6hellfirerocketPosted 8/29/2012 9:39:20 PM
I'm going off track with this but do anyone remember about the contest about putting someone from real life in to the game only to die and come back as a zombie is it Carley and Doug Or someone else
#7DarquePosted 8/29/2012 10:31:01 PM
I hope there's a way, Carly was my favorite NPC... and I was rooting for lilly before... left her without a second thought after this.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#8Fenrir777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 11:39:32 PM
Darque posted...
I hope there's a way, Carly was my favorite NPC... and I was rooting for lilly before... left her without a second thought after this.

Yeah i actually tought lilly would get a better grip since she acted reasonable at the start of (Long road ahead) Then she snappet at my favorite char and killed her!? She was seriously the moste reasonable character in the game.

I wonder if you start the game at the beginning again and only side with Lilly and her father, then maybe she will listen and Carley is spared?

Im checking this out later on. Will give feedback.
---
#9Ty1357911Posted 8/30/2012 12:02:02 AM
A part of me still believes carly is alive. I mean why would the game say, *she will remember that* if she is going to die seconds later. Maybe the bullet missed her brain and shes still alright. Anyone else think so?
#10Fenrir777(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 12:24:10 AM
Ty1357911 posted...
A part of me still believes carly is alive. I mean why would the game say, *she will remember that* if she is going to die seconds later. Maybe the bullet missed her brain and shes still alright. Anyone else think so?

You might be right!
Since you had the option to tell Clem that you didn't have time to give her a proper burial..

I see a light at the end of the tunnel! A light called Carly! Who is still in my opinion the moste thrustworthy character you had/have
---