Did you tell Katjaa? **Spoilers**

#1codyallen25Posted 9/1/2012 1:21:39 PM
Knowing what happens later cause my first time I had Doug, but on my Carley save I told Katjaa I was a criminal. That's not what I'm asking though, I'm wondering how many people told her what Kenny did in the meat locker. I didn't because she's already questioning her husband and knowing what she does later, figured telling her would only make her feel worse.
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#2pokemonmaster0Posted 9/1/2012 1:23:27 PM
I did but I admit I wasn't really thinking about it at the time, I kinda forgot she meant by freezer >_<
#3megaddtdPosted 9/1/2012 1:42:37 PM
No, I didn't tell her, though I think I will on my opposite playthrough.
#4digitalwill2000Posted 9/1/2012 6:26:31 PM
I srsly dont remember this conversation.
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#5codyallen25(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2012 6:34:35 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
I srsly dont remember this conversation.

If you had Doug it never happens, if you have Carley you have to tell Katjaa about your past.
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#6pillerofautumnPosted 9/1/2012 6:38:03 PM
Well, you don't have to tell her about your past, but something about her makes you feel like she'd understand. Anyway, I did tell her about the meat locker. I felt she should know how ruthless her husband has become. Mainly cause I liked Kenny in Ep1, and he turned into a massive douche nossle.
#7digitalwill2000Posted 9/1/2012 6:43:26 PM
Well yeah I had Doug with me. Funnily enough, to add to what the post before this one said, Kenny tells Lee near the end (if you choose to talk about the past with Kenny, note there is a VERY small window of opportunity to bring this up with Kenny, it appear between the train moving after leaving Duck and Katjaa, and giving the whiskey to Chuck) Kenny himself says "Kat would've understood"
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...