Lee Surviving

#1Nathan_AllenPosted 11/23/2012 8:07:04 PM
Did anyone else want lee to survive?
#2shadowofthearkPosted 11/23/2012 8:22:55 PM
No. That's not how the Walking Dead universe works. I wasn't really expecting Lee to die in the first place, but around the third episode, I was beginning to get the feeling that he was going to die in some manner.
---
Due to technical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been shut off...
#3OnslaughtalphaPosted 11/23/2012 9:12:02 PM
Yeah I wanted him to survives, thats why I cut off his arm
---
Women are either thinking of nothing or thinking of something else. One of the two.
#4RygonPosted 11/24/2012 2:08:46 PM
When he got bit in E4, I did not want a deus ex machina cure for it. I didn't cut his arm off because I thought the strongest story from that point would be to save Clementine despite Lee's inevitable fate. I wanted to go alone, too, because I didn't want to endanger the group or to become a target like Larry. I was in only the 6% that went alone at the end of E4.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#5afrodude77Posted 11/24/2012 2:34:40 PM
Even though I like Lee and I wanted him to survive I knew after episode 4 that his time was going to shortly end
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#6ApolloCreedPosted 11/24/2012 2:43:58 PM
Of course I wanted him to survive... after the bite though I figured it wasn't very likely.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#7Majoras_pantsPosted 11/24/2012 3:15:19 PM
Should have cut the damn arm off way sooner.
#8ApolloCreedPosted 11/24/2012 3:27:33 PM
I was kinda pissed that the emergency amputation didn't work when we just saw it work for Herschel in the TV series.

I also find it kinda messed up that Lee hacks his way through an army of walkers, with one arm and a meat cleaver but he gets bitten by a single walker hiding in a garbage fort.

---
"This game is like picking your ASS and then picking your nose!"
#9codyallen25Posted 11/24/2012 3:32:52 PM(edited)
ApolloCreed posted...
I was kinda pissed that the emergency amputation didn't work when we just saw it work for Herschel in the TV series.

I also find it kinda messed up that Lee hacks his way through an army of walkers, with one arm and a meat cleaver but he gets bitten by a single walker hiding in a garbage fort.

TV show is not like the game at all, plus Hershel's leg was cut probably minutes after, Lee's arm was at least an hour. Remember he got bit at the house, walked to the sewers, went although-out them and got to Vernon's hide out, passed out, and only THEN did they cut it off. They took waaaay to long to have it save him.

Also Lee didn't see that walker there. Lee can get bite several times and keep on truckin' on that walk if you don't kill the walkers fast enough.
---
When life gives you a Salt lick you make Larryade -- Acadias
#10flagg2kplusPosted 11/24/2012 4:18:06 PM
Hershel also rested and was constantly treated after having his leg cut off.

Lee had no post op treatment and endured a lot more stress.

He probably died due to blood loss or sepsis.

Cutting off his arm probably worked, but he needed rest too.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY