Preorders out already?!

#1CrazyKennethPosted 5/28/2012 7:37:59 PM
Dang it. I was planning to get this game immediately after returning from Fanime[wanted to have enough money to enjoy the convention] but it is already out on both play-asia and amiami?!
---
PSN: RPGKenneth
#2Byhalia13Posted 5/28/2012 8:01:33 PM
I advise searching for other sites to buy it from. I will be nice and divluge a site that is still accepting pre-orders (if it runs out before I can snag one...I will cry....), it is called yesasia.com and it is indeed a reliable site and a bit cheaper than playasia (the game is still under 'Next Hatsune Miku Project Diva' btw).
---
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards
"Prinny bombs for my Prinny friend! Prinny dood meets a Prinny end!" - Skellman
#3CrazyKenneth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 8:11:39 PM
I was hoping I didn't need to. Unfortunately, I want to wait for possible restock from play-asia or amiami, since I trust those two sites a lot.
---
#4sean2995Posted 5/28/2012 11:29:36 PM
Ami Ami has it back on preordering.
#5CrazyKenneth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 12:38:34 AM
Thank you. Snagged my copy from amiami just now. Do they charge Paypal when they get the game?
---
#6lambchipsPosted 5/29/2012 12:45:46 AM
CrazyKenneth posted...
Thank you. Snagged my copy from amiami just now. Do they charge Paypal when they get the game?

afaik they charge for the game when you click pay.. then they wok out the shipping and charge that when they have the game
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#7sean2995Posted 5/29/2012 12:50:37 AM
CrazyKenneth posted...

Never ordered from them before? When they get the game and figure out the shipping cost they'll send you an email with the amount you need to send them with Paypal before they ship it.

Very simple and very fast. They offer CC now which is great too, so this will be my first trying with CC.
#8CrazyKenneth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 1:13:48 AM
Thanks guys. I ordered from AmiAmi before, but that was years ago through a friend who did the ordering for me. I chose EMS shipping but I heard it is expensive but I can get my game within a few days if I choose it. Hopefully it is below $20 and I can get it within 3-4 days.
---
#9sean2995Posted 5/29/2012 1:17:14 AM
CrazyKenneth posted...
Thanks guys. I ordered from AmiAmi before, but that was years ago through a friend who did the ordering for me. I chose EMS shipping but I heard it is expensive but I can get my game within a few days if I choose it. Hopefully it is below $20 and I can get it within 3-4 days.

I orderd something on a thursday before and it was shipped out on friday. I got the package on monday.

The cost was about 1600 yen which is roughly 20$. Depending on the size of the package expect about 2k - 3k yen. If you're only ordering this game it shouldn't be that expensive for shipping.
#10miyuki308Posted 5/29/2012 6:28:49 AM(edited)
Ami will send you an invoice of the total (with the shipping included) once your order is ready for shipping. You pay it then.

The shipping for Ami may be a bit marked up from the price you'd find here:
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/charge/list/ems_all_en.html

It could just be an SAL thing, though. ._. Haven't used EMS with them recently, so not sure. (Been using HMV for book/CD reasons.)
---
Rin is an angel.
Anticipating: P4G, Nayuta no Kiseki. SEGA! Take my money now, please!