Help with World's End Dancehall on EXTREME

#1Rafael_PawaaPosted 2/17/2013 3:01:48 PM
I've been trying to Perfect every song in the game(did 5 for now), and right now I'm stuck at World's End Dancehall.
I can actually make it perfectly until around 480th combo but when that circular wave of circle button followed by a circular wave of triangle button comes in, I NEVER finish these waves. I can however perfect everything after these two waves.
What's the secret of these circular waves that makes them look so difficuld than the others?
---
Tsuki no michibikini... Yami to Hikari wo modarasan!!!
#2pm_videogamePosted 2/17/2013 5:44:55 PM
I find it helps if I rock my hand back and forth a little bit during that part but that may just be me.

You can try using the sound effects as well, it may help get the timing down a bit better.

If you only have 5 songs perfected right now, it may be more beneficial to perfect a few other songs first. The more songs you perfect, the better you'll be at the game, and it may make it easier to get this perfect.

Hope that helps at all :D
---
Playing: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f/Dreamy Theater Extend and Pokemon Black 2.
#3Rafael_Pawaa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:39:54 PM
Thanks for the reply, friend, but what's the meaning of this expression "rock my hand"? Sorry for asking and sounding stupid but I'm not a native English speaker.

The songs I perfected on Extreme right now are: Cat's Food, Weekender Girl, Melancholic(hardest one so far), ODD'S & ENDS and Summer Idol. I've been trying to perfect my favorite ones first. But WEDH sure is looking very difficult because of that damn part alone.

I'll try a bit more but if I can't get better, I'll follow your suggestion and try easier ones.
---
Tsuki no michibikini... Yami to Hikari wo modarasan!!!
#4KevelinuPosted 2/18/2013 1:57:36 PM
I would also recommend to perfect other songs first. This is one of the harder ones I think.
In the song select screen, there is also the option to sort the songs not by when you unlocked them but by difficulty. That way, you should maybe just start from the top (easiest one) and get all the way down to the bottom (well except for Sadistic and Positive maybe^^).

Funny side note: I had no problem with some songs that were rated as very very hard, but I had been stuck on NyanNyan(...) for such a long time it was not even funny anymore XD
#5pm_videogamePosted 2/18/2013 7:27:30 PM
Rafael_Pawaa posted...
Thanks for the reply, friend, but what's the meaning of this expression "rock my hand"? Sorry for asking and sounding stupid but I'm not a native English speaker.

The songs I perfected on Extreme right now are: Cat's Food, Weekender Girl, Melancholic(hardest one so far), ODD'S & ENDS and Summer Idol. I've been trying to perfect my favorite ones first. But WEDH sure is looking very difficult because of that damn part alone.

I'll try a bit more but if I can't get better, I'll follow your suggestion and try easier ones.

Like instead of keeping the system still while your playing, try to move it with your fingers at that part.

When you go to hit a O with your right hand try to move the system down a bit so when you hit the next O with your left hand you can switch sides a bit, creating a rocking motion.

Sorry if that explanation really sucked XD
---
Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd.