To those with the PSVITA Miku Special Edition Bundle

#1skinggPosted 2/18/2013 9:30:23 AM
Or any Japanese imported Vita models, does the imported JP Vita models allow us to change the OS's native Japanese language menus to another language (English, etc)? Am planning to get a Vita (likely the Miku Bundle if its still available) when I visit Japan in two months time, so am hopeful for any news on the language options on the OS for the imported JP Vitas.

Thanks in advance.
---
PSN:skingg-R
Now Playing : Gran Turismo 5, Super Street Fighter IV
#2BelengerPosted 2/18/2013 12:56:46 PM
Yes, after doing the reset or changing memory cards you just get defaulted to Japanese language and +09:00 tokyo time, but you just have to select something different at those prompts on the 1st boot process.
#3skingg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:12:55 PM
So there is a toggle system language setting? Thanks!
---
#4Ergot_CholeraPosted 2/20/2013 1:02:00 PM
I have a Japanese Vita, they are basically the same worldwide. All available language options are available on any Vita. The language options are available on first setup and can also be accessed at any time from the settings.
#5skingg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:50:25 PM
Thank you! I ask this only because I'm also interested in another Sony product (RX100 camera) and everywhere I checked, if its a Japanese model, the only language you can find in the menus are strictly in Japanese.
---