So... where's Gumi?

#1Ultimate_UmbreoPosted 9/12/2013 2:54:39 PM
Got this the other day. Pretty fun and has some great songs... But where's Gumi? I can understand the lack of Miki, Gakupo, IA, and a lot of the other smaller vocaloids, but Gumi is probably like the second most popular. And Matryoshka would be pretty rad to play, among a lot of other songs.
---
Founder of NGG's Club Canada
#2XroaliaPosted 9/12/2013 3:14:48 PM
This game only features Crypton Future Media vocaloids. Gumi is from Internet Co.. She was however in that DS game, Project Mirai, so there is a chance she may appear as a guest character in a future game.
But yeah, licensing issues and all that.
---
GT & PSN - Xroalia
#3Ultimate_Umbreo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 3:22:00 PM
Xroalia posted...
This game only features Crypton Future Media vocaloids. Gumi is from Internet Co.. She was however in that DS game, Project Mirai, so there is a chance she may appear as a guest character in a future game.

Oh crap, that explains it. And it's probably not worth Sega's time and money bothering with em since besides Gumi there's only Gakupo and Lily, really.
---
Founder of NGG's Club Canada
#4vrienPosted 9/12/2013 3:44:37 PM
Ultimate_Umbreo posted...
Xroalia posted...

Oh crap, that explains it. And it's probably not worth Sega's time and money bothering with em since besides Gumi there's only Gakupo and Lily, really.

Internet co., also has Ryuto/Gachapoid (but there might be problems of copyright since the character is based off of Gachapin).

She has her own module in Project Mirai 2 (vs the first Project Mirai where she only guest starred in animated PVs).

Maybe in the future Gumi'll be in a Project Diva game (instead of that terrible Megpoid the Music# game by paraphray)
#5KyonFumoPosted 9/12/2013 5:26:02 PM
I really wouldn't mind Gumi creeping into Project Diva for a guest spot. She deserves better than Megpoid the Music.
---
"Giles, I accidentally killed Spike. That's okay, right?"
PSN: flashfumoLIVE - Playing Tales of Xillia and Project Diva f
#6CoIIapsePosted 9/12/2013 6:10:30 PM
I'm hoping she gets in as soon as F2nd, she's one of my faves.

Don't get me started on the atrocity that is Megpoid the music, lol.
#7jeiiPosted 9/13/2013 1:16:35 PM
doubtful.

i think gumi is internet co. not crypton.
#8KyonFumoPosted 9/13/2013 1:29:13 PM
jeii posted...
doubtful.

Correct, but Gumi did have a guest spot in both Project Mirai games. Plus, she's really popular, so that might end up in Sega tossing her in for a song or two in some future Project Diva.

We can only hope...
---
"Giles, I accidentally killed Spike. That's okay, right?"
PSN: flashfumoLIVE - Playing Tales of Xillia and Project Diva f/F
#9sonic_ver2Posted 9/13/2013 7:34:22 PM
KyonFumo posted...
jeii posted...
doubtful.

Correct, but Gumi did have a guest spot in both Project Mirai games. Plus, she's really popular, so that might end up in Sega tossing her in for a song or two in some future Project Diva.

We can only hope...

This. I do really hope Gumi can appear in F2nd.

She got some good songs: Mozaic Role by Deco*27 and Dream Creator by HachioujiP.