No need to wait, play full game this week!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Soul Sacrifice
  3. No need to wait, play full game this week!
2 years ago#11
I don't have friends who own vita, all I want to do is single and online (which should be region locked) What you guys think?

And I would buy 2 copies of this game , if need be to support US sales!!
2 years ago#12
If you really want it that bad go for it, but I personally wouldn't suggest it.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#14
Don't hold your breath for English DLC.
2 years ago#15
The game comes only 2 month later, why do you complain about that ?

Compared to MH which took one big year to come when its not even a new IP and all the others game in the same situation or those which will never come.

We are very lucky to get Soul Sacrifice only 2 month.
I would also say that importing a game coming in 2 month is the reason why most of the japanese games stay in Japan, you dont support the localization !
2 years ago#16
3 reasons + I will buy english when it comes out too.....

1) MH was different, we all know PSP was hackable/people made in game translations for every MH game that did not come to US

2) I don't really play too much games BUT THIS THIS is what I have always wanted, if I was creating a game, THIS is what I would create with exception of maybe more maps in stages like MH

3)I am goanna ruin lot of spoilers/highlights coming to this forums/ youtubing in 2 months............
2 years ago#17
3DS is not hackable and people had to wait for 1 year.

2) If you really want this game, i suggest you to buy it in english to understand the story which is one of the big quality of the game and to get the 10 free boss !

3) You buy your games day one ? You watch all the movies day one ? You read all the books day one ? If not, you know there is a lot of way to avoid spoilers. If people have a bit of respect, they wont spoil without a warning.
2 years ago#18
Sort of off topic, but why do I have a slow start when the level/stage starts (i am kind of burning kneeling down) compared to others? Is it because, I havent sacrificed tears/or used up the salamander ability.

I read somewhere " i'm sure you know but you can use tears on your salamander ability to restore it and cut the entering animation shorter and allow its use again. btw i wish i could read japanese cause i have only a vague grasp with spell fusion and such lol
Reply "

Is this what it means
2 years ago#19
Dont know, i wish i could help you but i'm waiting for the demo in Europe !
Wait for the US demo, will be easier to understand that kind of things.

And i think the demo we'll get will be a closer version from the final product
2 years ago#20
SouloverMonster posted...
Sort of off topic, but why do I have a slow start when the level/stage starts (i am kind of burning kneeling down) compared to others? Is it because, I havent sacrificed tears/or used up the salamander ability.

I read somewhere " i'm sure you know but you can use tears on your salamander ability to restore it and cut the entering animation shorter and allow its use again. btw i wish i could read japanese cause i have only a vague grasp with spell fusion and such lol
Reply "

Is this what it means

That only happens when your Salamander is broken. You need to restore it (costs 50 tears iirc) to get the proper start again.
---
PSN: RequiemDeath6
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Sacrifice
  3. No need to wait, play full game this week!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived