No need to wait, play full game this week!

#11SouloverMonster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:46:47 AM
I don't have friends who own vita, all I want to do is single and online (which should be region locked) What you guys think?

And I would buy 2 copies of this game , if need be to support US sales!!
#12BeeteyPosted 3/3/2013 1:34:36 PM
If you really want it that bad go for it, but I personally wouldn't suggest it.
#13st-tchesPosted 3/3/2013 2:55:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14NerdstickPosted 3/3/2013 3:39:59 PM
Don't hold your breath for English DLC.
#15GamerOfThronePosted 3/3/2013 3:55:38 PM
The game comes only 2 month later, why do you complain about that ?

Compared to MH which took one big year to come when its not even a new IP and all the others game in the same situation or those which will never come.

We are very lucky to get Soul Sacrifice only 2 month.
I would also say that importing a game coming in 2 month is the reason why most of the japanese games stay in Japan, you dont support the localization !
#16SouloverMonster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 4:01:09 PM
3 reasons + I will buy english when it comes out too.....

1) MH was different, we all know PSP was hackable/people made in game translations for every MH game that did not come to US

2) I don't really play too much games BUT THIS THIS is what I have always wanted, if I was creating a game, THIS is what I would create with exception of maybe more maps in stages like MH

3)I am goanna ruin lot of spoilers/highlights coming to this forums/ youtubing in 2 months............
#17GamerOfThronePosted 3/3/2013 4:20:24 PM
3DS is not hackable and people had to wait for 1 year.

2) If you really want this game, i suggest you to buy it in english to understand the story which is one of the big quality of the game and to get the 10 free boss !

3) You buy your games day one ? You watch all the movies day one ? You read all the books day one ? If not, you know there is a lot of way to avoid spoilers. If people have a bit of respect, they wont spoil without a warning.
#18SouloverMonster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 4:50:23 PM
Sort of off topic, but why do I have a slow start when the level/stage starts (i am kind of burning kneeling down) compared to others? Is it because, I havent sacrificed tears/or used up the salamander ability.

I read somewhere " i'm sure you know but you can use tears on your salamander ability to restore it and cut the entering animation shorter and allow its use again. btw i wish i could read japanese cause i have only a vague grasp with spell fusion and such lol
Reply "

Is this what it means
#19GamerOfThronePosted 3/3/2013 5:36:38 PM
Dont know, i wish i could help you but i'm waiting for the demo in Europe !
Wait for the US demo, will be easier to understand that kind of things.

And i think the demo we'll get will be a closer version from the final product
#20ar2coolPosted 3/3/2013 6:13:43 PM
SouloverMonster posted...
Sort of off topic, but why do I have a slow start when the level/stage starts (i am kind of burning kneeling down) compared to others? Is it because, I havent sacrificed tears/or used up the salamander ability.

I read somewhere " i'm sure you know but you can use tears on your salamander ability to restore it and cut the entering animation shorter and allow its use again. btw i wish i could read japanese cause i have only a vague grasp with spell fusion and such lol
Reply "

Is this what it means

That only happens when your Salamander is broken. You need to restore it (costs 50 tears iirc) to get the proper start again.
---
PSN: RequiemDeath6