Is this worth buying the Japanese version ?

#1ViiizuPosted 3/14/2013 5:38:21 PM
I mean, if I don't read Japanese at all, is this game going to cause me trouble for 100% completion (subquests, trophys...) Or I can jump on it ?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

The Viz.
#2TheExiled280Posted 3/14/2013 6:35:05 PM
No, NA & EU release comes out in about a month or so.

SUPPORT JAPANESE ARPG LOCALIZATIONS!!!

:P
---
Currently Playing: Naruto UN Storm 3(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP), Unit 13(PSV) & Persona 4 Arena(PS3)
#3kazuya_07Posted 3/14/2013 6:37:40 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
No, NA & EU release comes out in about a month or so.

SUPPORT JAPANESE ARPG LOCALIZATIONS!!!

:P

I second this.
---
PSN: Larxus
#4Viiizu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:55:49 PM
Ok, my problem it's that I'm living in Taiwan...I just hope the International Version will be release here, but I doubt, as for a lot of Japanese games (Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey...etc) they're not.
So my question has still no answers ^^ sorry guys.
Hard to get the 100% without understanding ? Or it's more skills related for the platinum ?
---
This is it !!! I'm a geek ^_^
#5Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 3/14/2013 7:38:35 PM
Viiizu posted...
Ok, my problem it's that I'm living in Taiwan...I just hope the International Version will be release here, but I doubt, as for a lot of Japanese games (Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey...etc) they're not.
So my question has still no answers ^^ sorry guys.
Hard to get the 100% without understanding ? Or it's more skills related for the platinum ?

Its easy but time consuming platinum imo (well I dont have the platinum trophy yet, still need to grind out my lv to 1/99 and finish all avalon mission, and some bronze trophy)

You wont have trouble with the gameplay, theres an english site that contain all about the basic (I forgot the link, it was posted here before), but you will miss out the story (unless you bought the english voice dlc later)

But yeah, the english version is coming out like in 45 day, better to get that one to enjoy the game as a whole, you can always get the digital version if you cant import
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#6Viiizu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 8:54:09 PM
Thanks Silfurbor_Negla.
I'm glad that the game 's beatable even for a non japanese speaker like me ^^. I will surely buy it today regarding what you just pointed out.
Too bad that a English voice DLC is not free, like for Gravity Rush...just a patch.
I like the idea to take it on the PS Store but I have no credit card -_-"

Oh and for the website explaining the gameplay basics I'm not worry, i'm sure i'll find it, or an equivalent.

The Viz
---
PSN ID: VIIIZU
#7Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 3/14/2013 9:14:40 PM
Viiizu posted...
Thanks Silfurbor_Negla.
I'm glad that the game 's beatable even for a non japanese speaker like me ^^. I will surely buy it today regarding what you just pointed out.
Too bad that a English voice DLC is not free, like for Gravity Rush...just a patch.
I like the idea to take it on the PS Store but I have no credit card -_-"

Oh and for the website explaining the gameplay basics I'm not worry, i'm sure i'll find it, or an equivalent.

The Viz

Cant buy psn voucher too? Just look for some local people that can get it for you from online store (playasia, japancode, etc.),or that option isnt available either?

And dont forget theres online pass for this game, you need to use japanese account to access the online play
---
#8Viiizu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 9:18:08 PM
AAAARGH !! really there is online pass ? Actually I'm French so i've a french account...
That means i'll cannot play this game even with the international version...hate those online pass, crap.
---
#9Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 3/14/2013 9:41:05 PM
Viiizu posted...
AAAARGH !! really there is online pass ? Actually I'm French so i've a french account...
That means i'll cannot play this game even with the international version...hate those online pass, crap.

Either change your psn/sen account or buy another MC for setting up new account on your vita, both need to reset/format the vita iirc (dont know about the detail on vita account swap, just google it lol)

Dlc are also region locked, you better use account with the same region as your game region

Well the single player is still worth the money imo, multiplayer trophy (play multiplayer 100 times) can also be achieved by soloing on adhoc mode (if you really care about trophy), but still, it will be much better if you can also access the online play (and the upcoming dlc)
---
#10Viiizu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:05:09 PM
Thanks again for the quick feedback ^^ much appreciate.

I'll just have to wait the French release so, and find a way to get the game either retail or downloadable copy, cause yes, I care about trophy so much ^^.
So no surprise i use only my French account.
---