300 Spells Confirmed

#1QuakeMan87Posted 3/27/2013 2:57:37 AM
I've found out that Soul Sacrifice will have over a total of 300 Spells to to get the job done if you can get your hands dirty by making a sacrifice which what the game stands for.
---
GT: Antares8782
#2natchu96Posted 3/27/2013 3:36:15 AM
Or you can get the job done with just two.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#3NickMayhemPosted 3/27/2013 9:40:21 AM
Is the game that imbalanced that you can just use 2 spells? :(
#4a_gon_neePosted 3/27/2013 9:42:14 AM
NickMayhem posted...

No it isn't.
---
PSN:Kysen100
#5salim118118Posted 3/27/2013 9:50:12 AM
QuakeMan87 posted...
I've found out that Soul Sacrifice will have over a total of 300 Spells to to get the job done if you can get your hands dirty by making a sacrifice which what the game stands for.

Source???
---
PSN ID-TheSALIMINATOR
Ps Vita games- everybody's golf, MGS HD Collection,LBP,NFS:MW, Virtua Tennis 4:World Tour Edition, Minna No Golf 6-- G0
#6Reik0uPosted 3/27/2013 12:34:34 PM
a_gon_nee posted...
NickMayhem posted...

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

More optimal set ups usually include about 3 or so spells though.

But if you want, you could easily just use 2 spells and clear the whole game.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2
3DS FC: Reikou@1977-0116-7656 PSN: AilesDeLumiere
#7SonsaruPosted 3/27/2013 9:01:46 PM(edited)
Reik0h, great to see you still flying the flag over here. It says everything you need to know about this game that I was done with it about a week after release, and I've never looked back, nor indeed forward to the DLC - which is free! And I probably won't play it.

Anyway. "I've found" = "confirmed" only in the world of GameFAQs. Prepare to experience again the gap between what a PR mouthpiece thinks 300 spells look like and what you actually expected!

---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com
#8Reik0uPosted 3/27/2013 10:07:17 PM
Mostly playing DOA5+ now, but I do come around here from time to time.

Week 3 sales have basically confirmed Soul Sacrifice as a flop though. Unfortunate that it had so much potential too.
---
Currently Playing: Guild Wars 2
3DS FC: Reikou@1977-0116-7656 PSN: AilesDeLumiere
#9natchu96Posted 3/27/2013 10:38:40 PM
Reik0u posted...
a_gon_nee posted...
NickMayhem posted...

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

More optimal set ups usually include about 3 or so spells though.

But if you want, you could easily just use 2 spells and clear the whole game.

So it's basically Golem + 1 or two ranged spells with some optional healing if you think you actually need it, right?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#10SonsaruPosted 3/28/2013 6:19:33 AM
Throw some cloth in and you are good to go.

It's one of those games that, being a new IP on a console with a fairly small userbase, needed great word of mouth. They are obviously hoping to keep the game in people's minds with the 10 free bosses coming down the pipe, but before that they needed to make a better game. It finally got me to buy a VITA (price drop helped too), but it ultimately wasn't worth it for this one game.

The list of changes in the April 4th update is pretty much what was shown pre-release; there is no mention of rebalancing anything yet, and not only are battle rewards being added for causing multiple status effects but you will now also now be able to roll while you have missiles out, before you fire them. Hello?

Having said that, if that patch is in place from day one in the US and the demo is not released there, which did siphon off a lot of the potential fun from the start of the actual game, it might stand up a bit better for the US release.
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com