Soul Sacrifice Demo: Saves Transfer to Full Games

#1hungcanh19Posted 4/16/2013 8:49:05 AM
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/16/soul-sacrifice-demo-out-today-saves-transfer-to-full-game/
#2natchu96Posted 4/16/2013 9:08:26 AM
Didn't we kind of know that from the Japanese demo already?
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#3darkdragongirlPosted 4/16/2013 9:24:13 AM
I sort of want that Golem, and I sort of don't care.

I want to start fresh after the demo. I'm deleting my Demo data after.
---
From when I land to when I leave there is enough time to sleep and sing.
I keep running around, when all I want is to lay motionless.
#4halfelven23Posted 4/16/2013 9:35:43 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
I sort of want that Golem, and I sort of don't care.

I want to start fresh after the demo. I'm deleting my Demo data after.

i'm with you, dont want to make this game easier
#5natchu96Posted 4/16/2013 9:36:57 AM(edited)
By the way, what was the size of the demo in Japan? Checking my memory card right now.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#6goteksPosted 4/16/2013 9:37:01 AM
lol why? the demo is chapter 1 from full game, there is no point deleting and starting new. it's not like if you would miss something or if the save was not transferable to full game...
#7Le_DerpstickPosted 4/16/2013 9:37:01 AM
you could get the -exclusive- spell... and -not- use it, ya know
---
Mai waifu: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3729/maiwaifu.png My furry waifu: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3756/pumyra2011tvseriess.jpg
#8Silfurbor_NeglaPosted 4/16/2013 9:38:48 AM
natchu96 posted...
By the way, what was the size of the demo in Japan? Checking my memory card right now.

1,1 gb iirc
---
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.
#9darkdragongirlPosted 4/16/2013 9:40:32 AM
goteks posted...
lol why? the demo is chapter 1 from full game, there is no point deleting and starting new. it's not like if you would miss something or if the save was not transferable to full game...

You could grind out levels.

I'm going to start fresh since my friend isn't buying a Vita until day of release for SS.I guess I can keep the save for the spell, and just not use that particular save for MP.
---
From when I land to when I leave there is enough time to sleep and sing.
I keep running around, when all I want is to lay motionless.
#10natchu96Posted 4/16/2013 9:40:50 AM
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
natchu96 posted...

1,1 gb iirc

I have more than enough! :D

And since I can just delete the demo once I have the game, and I'm getting the physical one, even more than enough!

Dangit, Sony, why are your memory cards so expensive?
---