Blood Spells...?

#1Piraka93Posted 5/2/2013 1:35:14 AM
How do you get more blood spells? I know there's 4 in total but so far I have not figured out how to get the other two. Thanks for the answer in advanced =D
#2Dark_GuillaumePosted 5/2/2013 1:55:58 AM
If I'm not mistaken, you get one for sacrificing Magusar and another for saving him.
#3flashmozzgPosted 5/2/2013 4:20:55 AM
You get them for reaching lvl 20 and 40 in magic and life.
#4Piraka93(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:22:19 AM
flashmozzg posted...
You get them for reaching lvl 20 and 40 in magic and life.

blood spells...not black rites. Theres a difference. Excalibur is a Black Rite. Sanguine Cannon is a blood spell.
#5Robert1514Posted 5/2/2013 11:52:22 AM
you get them by either sacrificing magusar (blood demonshot - pretty much a cannon that deals high damage in three shots) or save magusar (blood angelshot - a blood gatling gun)
---
"I WILL sac you if you get in my way =D"
PSN - LSbreak
#6darkdragongirlPosted 5/2/2013 12:12:15 PM
Is this in endgame?

Or can I farm him say, against a silly weak enemy until he dies, then sack?

I know you cannot "progress" if you sac 'em.
---
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411
#7rkenshin13Posted 5/2/2013 12:13:33 PM
I believe that is final boss magusar?
---
GT:RPGamer13
PSN: RPGamer13
#8heyitsthatguy11Posted 5/2/2013 12:14:35 PM
Robert1514 posted...
you get them by either sacrificing magusar (blood demonshot - pretty much a cannon that deals high damage in three shots) or save magusar (blood angelshot - a blood gatling gun)

I'm sorry.... did you just say... Blood gatling Gun?... Oh. Hell. Yes. (Or should I say: Oh. Holy. Yes?)
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Common sense is becoming less and less common...
#9Robert1514Posted 5/2/2013 1:15:48 PM
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Robert1514 posted...

I'm sorry.... did you just say... Blood gatling Gun?... Oh. Hell. Yes. (Or should I say: Oh. Holy. Yes?)

you heard me right

Can't get the timing for counters right ? blood gatling is your friend

not enough ammo on other spells ? want to dish out blood pellets like no tomorrow and make bosses a blood beehive ? blood gatling is your friend

ON SALE NOW! Call 1-800-SAVEFBOSS
---
"I WILL sac you if you get in my way =D"
PSN - LSbreak
#10h0b0jo3Posted 5/2/2013 1:19:56 PM
Robert1514 posted...
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
Robert1514 posted...

you heard me right

Can't get the timing for counters right ? blood gatling is your friend

not enough ammo on other spells ? want to dish out blood pellets like no tomorrow and make bosses a blood beehive ? blood gatling is your friend

ON SALE NOW! Call 1-800-SAVEFBOSS

10/10, I lol'd hard.
---
"That's a shame. You just stepped... on a non-negotiable, big-ass ****ing landmine" ~ Revy
GT: Get Reset Bro